Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chad Henne says Orton chants hurt his feelings

Quote:Every week with Henne at QB is a lost week. We have limited time on this Earth, do we really deserve to waste any of it watching Chad stink it up? If only not watching the Jags was possible. Unfortunately, that is simply not an option :/

Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We Want Bortles...

We Want Bortles...

We Want Bortles...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Did Henne have another year of eligibility? I swear he is suited up for Florida right now.

Quote:How did you come to be a Jags fan, esp living in Ft. Lauderdale, which is right next to Miami?

Yes Ft Lauderdale is next to Miami. I live 20 mins from Sun Life stadium. I am from Jax originally. My Parents live Mandrin and Fleming Island. Jags fan till I die though. My Big brother lives in Tampa and has season tkts with me. We drive up for most home games.

Quote:We Want Bortles...

We Want Bortles...

We Want Bortles...

NH3...

You'll get him soon enough.  And the first pick he throws, I'm sure you'll be singing "We want Morris!  We want Morris!"

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:You'll get him soon enough.  And the first pick he throws, I'm sure you'll be singing "We want Morris!  We want Morris!"

hot take

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2014, 11:08 PM by leopold332002.)

Quote:Based on reading leo's posts, I think it's safe to assume that he's not smarter than Bradley and Caldwell, or even you for that matter.

Is that a compliment?  I'll have to work on that.
Well, FBT my college degree from the University of North Florida said otherwise old man so get your fact straight before you insult me and my intelligence.  Do me a favor stop insulting people like me on this message board because you're a moderator and your life revolves around this site. Better yet act like your age and keep stalking people like TMD because right now he probably misses you and your immaturity towards him. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2014, 10:39 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Say what you guys want, but if we lose to this dreadful team tomorrow, Gus will be feeling the pressure to start BB. They are walking a fine line right now between excitement and segregation.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2014, 10:47 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

This is good stuff... 3 years old. I'm sure we could extend that video to about 20 minutes now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWsju741xKE

Quote:Well, FBT my college degree from the University of North Florida said otherwise old man so get your fact straight before you insult me and my intelligence.  Do me a favor stop insulting people like me on this message board because you're a moderator and your life revolves around this site. Better yet act like your age and keep stalking people like TMD because right now he probably misses you and your immaturity towards him. 

Uh oh

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 02:51 AM by P. Haze.)

Quote:Now I'm a huge Bortles supporter and want him to be starting. But when Henne is out there, he's our starting qb. He's our guy. While he's on the field you support him and want him to do well. You don't boo him, don't chant to pull him DURING a game. On these message boards and everything sure, but a real fan doesn't boo their team.
Nah he's not my guy, he's Gus Bradley's man. Nobody is hoping he lose games. He gets support because he's on the team. When you start paying for everybody's ticket then you can tell people who to cheer for. Even then nobody would listen to you. If he comes in Everbank 0-2 and is blowing it at halftime, it's a good chance he gets the Apollo treatment. And the fans have the right to boo and chant for the better player. He'll be alright.

Quote:You'll get him soon enough. And the first pick he throws, I'm sure you'll be singing "We want Morris! We want Morris!"

Yes, I'm sure this is going to happen.

Quote:Well, FBT my college degree from the University of North Florida said otherwise old man so get your fact straight before you insult me and my intelligence. Do me a favor stop insulting people like me on this message board because you're a moderator and your life revolves around this site. Better yet act like your age and keep stalking people like TMD because right now he probably misses you and your immaturity towards him.
Apparently UNF ain't what it used to be.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Chad Henne... Favorite QB of die-hard Jag fans and fans of every opposing NFL team...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 10:09 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

I can't think of any weaker back to back defenses for Bortles to wet his whistle to than WAS and IND. We are missing a major development opportunity here.

Quote:Nah he's not my guy, he's Gus Bradley's man. Nobody is hoping he lose games. He gets support because he's on the team. When you start paying for everybody's ticket then you can tell people who to cheer for. Even then nobody would listen to you. If he comes in Everbank 0-2 and is blowing it at halftime, it's a good chance he gets the Apollo treatment. And the fans have the right to boo and chant for the better player. He'll be alright.

Quote:Now I'm a huge Bortles supporter and want him to be starting. But when Henne is out there, he's our starting qb. He's our guy. While he's on the field you support him and want him to do well. You don't boo him, don't chant to pull him DURING a game. On these message boards and everything sure, but a real fan doesn't boo their team.

I beg to differ. A REAL fan shows up at Everbank when they know Henne is starting. I will boo, and I will boo loudly.

Are you booing Henne or are you booing Bradley for playing Henne?

Quote:Are you booing Henne or are you booing Bradley for playing Henne?

Not booing Henne personally. It's not his fault he sucks. It's DNA.

Quote:Not booing Henne personally. It's not his fault he sucks. It's DNA.

Shouldn't your issue be with the coach that is playing Henne, then? Henne is a D list quarterback that played B list football last week. Hard to boo a guy for that. If you are mad he is playing rather than being a reserve, then boo the person making that decision.