Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is CS3 active?

Or did he pull a muscle drinking Gatorade?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He showed up to the stadium this morning. Looked in the general direction of his cleats and felt tightness in his hamstring.

The other one. 

Kidding aside - he's active but listed as "doubtful." 

I have to ask, was this question really worth making a thread for?

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:I have to ask, was this question really worth making a thread for?

Well, now if he isn't active again we can keep the "Cut Cecil now" posts in one place

"Is CSIII Active?"

Like...  Sexually?

To the OP:

You're avatar is pretty sweet!  

Who cares about Cecil. Blackmon will be suited up ready to go within a month! Then comes bortles!

Quote:"Is CSIII Active?"

Like...  Sexually?

That was my next question.

Quote:Who cares about Cecil. Blackmon will be suited up ready to go within a month! Then comes bortles!

Do tell.

Quote:I have to ask, was this question really worth making a thread for?

Definitely not. I already created an official injury report thread.

Quote:To the OP:

You're avatar is pretty sweet!
Your*

Quote:Definitely not. I already created an official injury report thread.

What makes it official? Do you have proper consent by the administrator of this board and the National Football League?

Quote:What makes it official? Do you have proper consent by the administrator of this board and the National Football League?

It has the official injury reports for both teams from NFL.com, which is not in any other thread. Everyone else only reports Jaguars injuries as they are announced and completely ignores the Redskins.

Quote:What makes it official? Do you have proper consent by the administrator of this board and the National Football League?
It gots asterickeses...

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:It has the official injury reports for both teams from NFL.com, which is not in any other thread. Everyone else only reports Jaguars injuries as they are announced and completely ignores the Redskins.

What would we do without you around here JW. Gives us a moment to smile.

On a serious note, I hope CS3 plays, so Hurns gets less attention while CS3 works on getting yet another injury. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote:What would we do without you around here JW. Gives us a moment to smile.

On a serious note, I hope CS3 plays, so Hurns gets less attention while CS3 works on getting yet another injury. 

Usually when players are doubtful, they don't play. Sometimes I think teams play games with the injury report to keep their opponents guessing.

Quote:Usually when players are doubtful, they don't play. Sometimes I think teams play games with the injury report to keep their opponents guessing.

They've done that for quite awhile. I want to see Jets/Patriots or at least just the Patriots come to mind with that game. 

Either way, CS3 on the injury report will be something we will see every week. He's a glass cannon and gets hurt nonstop. He won't be in Jax much longer. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

maybe he is holding out for bortles Smile  but seriously availability is the best ability.  an ability he lacks very often

Quote:maybe he is holding out for bortles Smile  but seriously availability is the best ability.  an ability he lacks very often
may I quote you on this?

"availability is the best ability".... that should be tattooed on the abdomen of CS3. It doesn't matter if you're the most 'sierra hotel' player in the league... if you're not on the field, you're not an asset but a liability. I'm starting to think that with CS3's history of soft tissue injuries and inability to stay healthy over a season I sure would think twice about renewing a contract with him.

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Jag fans have to be the worst fans I ever seen!