Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2015 free agents

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2014, 03:19 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

I think Lewis gets cut at the end of the year and TE will be one of our biggest pick ups in the 2015 free agency.   Some top free agents I hope we look at in positions of need.

TE

Julius Thomas
TE DEN

Jordan Cameron
TE CLE

Charles Clay
TE MIA

Jermaine Gresham
TE CIN

OL

Stefan Wisniewski
C OAK

Bryan Bulaga
OT GB

I think Julius Thomas is a real possibility for us how Julius Thomas and Damarius Thomas will be free agents and Den.  Both will get huge deals for their positions and Den. is already at the cap.   If we cant get Thomas Cameron or Clay world be next on my list who both are top 10 TE's.

Wisniewski is good C and only 25 who will probably get resigned but would be a great pick up if we good get him in free agency and then we wouldnt have to worry about C in the draft.  Bulaga also a good young player who could come in and upgrade our RT position.

Roy Miller and Allen Ball are the 2 key free agents I hope we resign on similar deals they have now if they can both stay healthy. 

Here is a list of the 2015 free agents, any one else you see on your wishlist?

http://nfltraderumors.co/2015-nfl-free-agents-list/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Anyone who would be on my wishlist is never going to make it to free agency.

Julius Thomas would be a great addition for the Jaguars or any other team that has a need for big time TE in the passing game.   If the Broncos can't sign Thomas before the deadline to use a Tag on him,  I'm confident they will use the Franchise Tag if they feel there's enough salary cap flexibility.

Bryan Bulaga has been plagued with injuries.   He's currently dealing with an MCL injury he suffered in the opener at Seattle.   After Bulaga went out of the game,  the flood gates opened at RT for the Packers.  Bulaga might be able to play against the Jets this season.    Bulaga's health in 2014 will go a long way in determining what direction the Packers are going in at RT in 2015.   

Quote:Julius Thomas would be a great addition for the Jaguars or any other team that has a need for big time TE in the passing game.   If the Broncos can't sign Thomas before the deadline to use a Tag on him,  I'm confident they will use the Franchise Tag if they feel there's enough salary cap flexibility.

Bryan Bulaga has been plagued with injuries.   He's currently dealing with an MCL injury he suffered in the opener at Seattle.   After Bulaga went out of the game,  the flood gates opened at RT for the Packers.  Bulaga might be able to play against the Jets this season.    Bulaga's health in 2014 will go a long way in determining what direction the Packers are going in at RT in 2015.   
They dont have the cap space.  What would they do with Damarius Thomas?  I think D. Thomas will be first on their priority list.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2014, 06:47 PM by D6.)

Quote:They dont have the cap space.  What would they do with Damarius Thomas?  I think D. Thomas will be first on their priority list.

That's a tough call for John Elway and co.   

At the very least,  I think one of the two Thomas'  will be back with the Broncos in 2015.    If they feel both are a high priority to keep,  my guess is the Broncos will clear the salary cap necessary to keep them.   With an already problematic salary cap situation for the future becoming that much worse.

No to Bulaga. He is never healthy.
;

;

If Manning retires then what? They are screwed. It will happen soon they better get ready for it.

I would really like Julius Thomas. Not familiar with Charles Clay, usually don't watch Miami

I think Julius Thomas is resigned over D Thomas. Manning seems to favor him way more than D.
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:I think Julius Thomas is resigned over D Thomas. Manning seems to favor him way more than D.
Manning isn't the only one who favors Julius over D

Zing! ^^^
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."