Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Steelers/Ravens GameDay Thread

Chime in if you're watching.  

Anybody watching a favorite player or have serious fantasy implications in this one?  

Predictions? 

I'm guessing :

Baltimore 24

Pittsburgh 20 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think Baltimore struggles due to all of the hooplah going on this week. I don't see how they could have focused on game day with the distractions.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I just think the steelers gave up 142 yds on the ground last week and Bal will probably match that number. 

One or two big plays from the Smiths and I think Ravens can edge it out.  Tough one to call though. 

Dang, that was a good hit too.

Ridiculous. Ben was moving and got blindsided and they call roughing the passer.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Bell is on my fantasy team so I would like to see him get off.

Quote:Ridiculous. Ben was moving and got blindsided and they call roughing the passer.
Fareal... Wack call smh...

DARYL SMITH

Just my observations from the game so far... Polamalu has lost his skill tremendously.

That theme might run through the entire Steelers defense honestly.

Quote:Just my observations from the game so far... Polamalu has lost his skill tremendously.

That theme might run through the entire Steelers defense honestly.
A'int what it used to be.

Quote:A'int what it used to be.
Makes me feel old and I'm only 21 lol

I'll probably be called delusional for saying this, but I really don't think that either of these teams blows us away talent wise.

Quote:I'll probably be called delusional for saying this, but I really don't think that either of these teams blows us away talent wise.

I agree. If Bortles becomes the starter fairly soon we could possibly be a borderline playoff contender.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:I agree. If Bortles becomes the starter fairly soon we could possibly be a borderline playoff contender.

Likewise, both the Ravens and Steelers would have double digit losses with Henne as their starter.

Steelers D is just awful.

im just enjoying watching an old bortles, as gruden would say over and over and over.

I'm watching now! Had business to tend to. I'd back tip but quite frankly not that interested in Pittsburgh and Baltimore.

Quote:A'int what it used to be.

It's been a while for him. Been getting by on reputation for years.
;

;

checking in, I have the Baltimore place kicker on my fantasy team.  I'm hoping this is a FG fest!

Is it me, or does the crowd seem... subdued....

Quote:checking in, I have the Baltimore place kicker on my fantasy team.  I'm hoping this is a FG fest!

Is it me, or does the crowd seem... subdued....
I actually think the crowd is even more energized or extra loud...