Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ryan davis is league leader in sacks

Just noticed haha

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

All he does is make plays

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

I think we're going to have a double digit sack guy this year. 

He would have had another one if he wrapped up.

No pain, no gain.

He's really good. Fits Gus' system perfectly.

Who else had sacks?

Marks, Clemons and Branch.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2014, 05:32 PM by xJAGGYx.)

Branch, Clemons, and marks

Beat me to it.

Alan ball is right beind Jason McCourty and Rahim Moore with INT's, hopefully he can keep it up.

Dave and Gus have done an excellent job acquiring pieces that fit their system. Ryan Davis is yet another example.

I hope he gets another week 2 on RGIII.  He good.

Quote:Dave and Gus have done an excellent job acquiring pieces that fit their system. Ryan Davis is yet another example.

I think Davis was an undrafted FA signed before Caldwell got here.

Quote:Marks, Clemons and Branch.

And two of those guys forced fumbles on the sacks.

Quote:I think Davis was an undrafted FA signed before Caldwell got here.
Correct. Signed april  2012.  

Was an UDFA alongside Julian Stanford, Drew Nowak, Kevin Elliott and (gulp) Jarrett Boykin who should have been retained. 

I really like the chemistry with him, Branch and Marks. That forms a nice young core for the future.

Quote:I really like the chemistry with him, Branch and Marks. That forms a nice young core for the future.

What about chemistry with Poz and the former Seahawks? All 11 guys have to work together, you know.

The future is Marks, Branch, and Davis.  I would definitely take the over that this group alone will put together 20 sacks this year.

Quote:The future is Marks, Branch, and Davis.  I would definitely take the over that this group alone will put together 20 sacks this year.

Expect to also see more sacks by the former Seahawks on our line.

Quote:Expect to also see more sacks by the former Seahawks on our line.

No. I refuse to

Quote:Expect to also see more sacks by the former Seahawks on our line.

I expect to see a lot of pressure from clemons, sacks as the season go on may be not. Bryant will get tfl but I wouldn't be surprised to see his snaps get reduced to keep him fresh at his age and size.