Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Drug Policy....could it be good for Blackmon?

Blackmon can return this year. After week 8 he will have served his indefinite suspension and his recent dui would take place under new policy

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Anyone think Blackmon is really going to return at this point?

I mean, if he does come back is he really going to stop popping positive, stop getting DUI's, and start taking his career seriously?

I hope he does, because it would be an absolute boon to our offense, but I just cant see him changing his personality like that.

Quote:Because everyone who used to be on the board regularly sans maybe a few people, left. Honestly never had a problem with your takes, but you have to admit the board has lost its flair to so speak.

Its changed. Maybe it's not as good as it used to be.

I never had issues with you. It just annoys me when the elitist twitter bros go out of their way to drop by to remind us how terrible it is here.

BLACKMON'S COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!! OMGITZHAPPENINGOMGOMOHEMGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Jk

It's not happening.

Dude is fat and drunk and stoned and doesn't care about football.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2014, 11:32 AM by Predator.)

Quote:Excuse my ignorance, but when did Ace receive his first strike?
I don't know. They don't announce when a player receives his first strike. You only find out they had a first strike when they get suspended for their second.

Edit: Unless it is a DUI because that is public record. A DUI will count as a first strike although it won't count as a second or third strike. Second and third strikes are only for failing drug tests.

None of you are even close to JB.. He's been getting help since arrest. He'll be back and you'll all be trolling how good he is. He smokes weed so what he's a young kid and he's making mistakes and he will learn from them. The dude has elite talent and it's obvious the jags still believe in him by him not being releases. You are all bandwagon fake fans. I'm sick of reading all the garbage every week. Watch your team play and enough with the bashing. It's a brand new organization that I have personally been loyally dedicated to since the very befininning. We are building it the right way after so many failed attempts. And by failed attempts I mean complete disaster besides a few lucky seasons.

JB will be playing for the jaguars with bortles under center in the somewhat distant future.

Enjoy your miserable days

Quote:Cutting off all communication with team mates and seeing the latest mug shot of Blackmon he looked out of shape and appeared to still be using drugs. If that is the case no changes in the drug policy will matter. Very sad to see such a talented player self destruct likeBlackmon. My prayers are with him and we can only hope something with in him lights up the path to recovery.

You could tell he was out of shape from a mug shot of his face? That's amazing. What color underwear am I wearing?
<a target="_blank" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/chuckd132132/p1_manning_all_200.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW IMAGE</a>

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2014, 12:42 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:Maybe, but how much stuff do we see about the NBA and weed?  Testing actually is making this worse.  It is bringing it to light.  In many ways it is back firing.  No wonder they want to raise the THC level.  Probably tired of hearing people testing positive in the news.  Plus it is out of touch with today's society and how the majority of Americans feel.  

Exactly  my point.  If a guy wants to smoke a little to self medicate in the privacy of his own home and is not driving drunk or high, who cares?  

This was a while back, but when Carmello was in Denver there was a controversy with him and weed (I forget the exact details), if memory serves me---he wasn't suspended for even 1 game.  You honestly think that MLB players or NBA players are clean from smoking weed?  Yet you see no suspensions for it.  

Goodell has gone way over the top.  If you can't see that, Adam, that's on you.  And yes, I do believe he's acting in a fascist manner.  I was not a drama major by the way.   I have a  Bachelors in Political Science and another in Accounting.   :thanks:

Quote:Its changed. Maybe it's not as good as it used to be.

I never had issues with you. It just annoys me when the elitist twitter bros go out of their way to drop by to remind us how terrible it is here.

Understandable. I want this board to be good again, honestly I do. But its so hard. Twitter is just as bad btw, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. 

Follow me on twitter @Demetrius82

Nba no longer even tests for marijuana with their new cba

Quote:God forbid people still want to see the most talented player on the roster play.

Reread my message please. Yet another example of reading comprehension fails. 

Bold the part where I said I don't want to see him play please, then get back to me. Big Grin

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.