Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
something no ones pointed out

sproles changed the game mountem with his big play. 4rth,and 1,and he runs a 40 yd td. from that point on it was all eagles. Take away that play, and game has a different turn out. I'm just saying that was the big game changer.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Everyone pointed it out already that we should've called a time-out. It's talked about in every thread so far.

I think a lot of people knew that was the game changer.

Cyp getting hurt was the big game changer IMO

Quote:Cyp getting hurt was the big game changer IMO
Foles waking up and taking care of the football was the game changer.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Henne realizing he can't score without stellar field position was the game changer

Deciding to start Henne was the game changer. Hey this is fun!

Quote:Deciding to start Henne was the game changer. Hey this is fun!
its gonna be hard to beat that one

Prosinski stepping on the field was the game changer

Quote:Cyp getting hurt was the big game changer IMO

We already were struggling on defense before that happened.

Gus' halftime speech stating "Let's go out and show them what Jaguars football is all about" was a game changer.

Quote:Gus' halftime speech stating "Let's go out and show them what Jaguars football is all about" was a game changer.

Actually the first half showed what Jaguars football is all about.

The blocked FG was the game changer. The momentum completely changed at that point
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

Quote:We already were struggling on defense before that happened.

Cyprien was injured in the first half; the defense was playing lights out at that point. Do you even watch the game because your posts are absolutely confusing.

Quote:Cyprien was injured in the first half; the defense was playing lights out at that point. Do you even watch the game because your posts are absolutely confusing.

For some reason I kept thinking he was hurt during the second half. I don't know why my brain gets stuff mixed up like that.

The only play I missed was the opening kickoff.

Quote:Prosinski stepping on the field was the game changer
Technically, he wasn't stepping.  When the receiver blew past he was just standing there.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Technically, he wasn't stepping.  When the receiver blew past he was just standing there.

Doc was referring to the Cyprien injury. Prosinski would not be on the field at all if Cyprien was able to keep playing.

Quote:Foles waking up and taking care of the football was the game changer.
Henne remembering he is Henne, from the 2nd Qt on was the game changer 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Pulling Denard after just 3 attempts and letting Todman steal his carries was the game changer.

Could someone please tell me what the game changer was?