Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We can win next week at Washington

RGIII was rattled by Houston's pass rush and I believe we can do the same. This defense is turning a corner but it desperately needs some help from the offense.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not with Henne.

I stand by my prediction. Henne will go 2-8 & Bortles will go 3-3

we'll win next week

I'm scared of what DeSean will do to our safeties without Cyp

The pass rush was nonexistent the 2nd half after the game was in hand and they could run.  It starts with winning 1st and 2nd down against Morris.  Then we can win

Gene's Myth

I can see a win happening next week

Quote:I'm scared of what DeSean will do to our safeties without Cyp
Cyp can still come back though

I wouldn't hold my breath on a win any time soon. We might luck into it but with Mr Subaverage as a QB we aren't going to win much.

Not with Henne as QB we can't er wont. 

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Henne will start and Hurns will go to the bench with Shorts healthy.

Quote:Cyp can still come back though

I was gonna say...  Has Cyprien been confired as out for next week?

Quote:Not with Henne as QB we can't er wont. 

Dude, if the OC figures out what went wrong after we got the lead, we'll be fine.  Even with Henne.

We have to stay aggressive and creative for 60 minutes.  Not just the 1st quarter.

Quote:Henne will start and Hurns will go to the bench with Shorts healthy.
Idk about that one.

Quote:Idk about that one.

I'll be glad If I'm wrong.

Quote:I'll be glad If I'm wrong.
Let Shorts rest his hammy... or Start Shorts and Hurns and put Lee in the slot.

It's winnable if we can move the ball and keep the D fresh

Quote:Henne will start and Hurns will go to the bench with Shorts healthy.

Why would Hurns get benched? He was without a doubt our best WR today.

I wanna see Watson get some game time with his speed it can only add to the pass rush.

I would love to win, so im hoping it happens. Redskins did look horrible today.

Quote:The pass rush was nonexistent the 2nd half after the game was in hand and they could run.  It starts with winning 1st and 2nd down against Morris.  Then we can win

Did the Eagles make halftime adjustments that negated our pass rush? We're we out coached?