Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fisch is a Problem

I bet that when Bortles gets to run the show we will begin to see a difference in play call and miraculously things will start to work better. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The entire team is a problem.

Quote:I bet that when Bortles gets to run the show  -​and we have some semblance of a functioning offensive line-  we will begin to see a difference in play call and miraculously things will start to work better. 

I take issue with a few things Fisch did today, but when your QB is sacked 9 times…..  there are major, major problems that play calling can't fix. 

Quote:I bet that when Bortles gets to run the show we will begin to see a difference in play call and miraculously things will start to work better. 
yeah and the stupid stretch play and hb toss to big, slow Gerhart is not an indictment on Fish

not to mention the play action boot plays when your run game doesnt work

brilliant, Fisch, just brilliant

3rd and 1/4th and 1 qb sneak/hb dive my god let our mobile qb run a bootleg or something we cant run the ball

i've never seen an OC shrink the field on purpose like Jedd Fisch does.

this is why Flowers and Weddle got the picks.

dude had no reason to call shorter routes

this guy needs to go.

He called a terrible game. Screens, run up the guy on 4th down, Etc. We were so predictable, an it made BB5 look bad in the second half. Blake I a natural gunslinger, stop holding his hand and give him the keys to the offense.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

welcome, my friend

been trying to tell these cats

i've been watching dude since he's been at UM

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...a-problem/

Quote:3rd and 1/4th and 1 qb sneak/hb dive my god let our mobile qb run a bootleg or something we cant run the ball

I was trying to look at the routes they were running in the second half. It seems like they pretty much gave up on the deep ball after the first quarter. Fisch is a joke. Play to your strengths. Don't force a guy into some dink and dunk game manager mold.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to finally concede that he's not very good.

He has no experienced offensive weapons

Fire Dirk Koetter he sucks! He only calls screens!

Whoops! He seems to be doing alright.

Players not plays.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I don't blame Fisch. He is hamstrung by mediocre running backs and a pitiful offensive line.
;

;

If he had some....it'd be a different story. You saw what he did with a change of QBs. Just saying...don't be a terrible jag fan and call for the someone's head premature.

Quote:Fire Dirk Koetter he sucks! He only calls screens!

Players not plays.

Perfect example

/endofthread

Quote:Fire Dirk Koetter he sucks! He only calls screens!

Players not plays.

Yep
;

;

Quote:I don't blame Fisch. He is hamstrung by mediocre running backs and a pitiful offensive line.

We do suck, but when Blake was successful throwing, why change the plays to dink and dunk? Terrible
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:welcome, my friend

been trying to tell these cats

i've been watching dude since he's been at UM

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...a-problem/

But I'm so glad we have a good coaching staff and leadership and a great GM bringing in the talent. Wait...nevermind, I thought this was the Seatelle message board. Wallbash

magically the running game and the protection looked better with a better QB back there