Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
cyprien

Not going to read through the countless pages of the game day thread, but what's the news on Cyprien? Was pretty scary, concussion? The bar where im watching thegame has.sound on only for the Ravens CCincy game so I cant hear anything for the Jags
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Don't know, but hope he's okay.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

He was out cold for a few seconds. Expect him to miss a game.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:He was out cold for a few seconds. Expect him to miss a game.
we'd be lucky if it was that few.

Quote:we'd be lucky if it was that few.

Agreed.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

he'll be okay

He looked to be out cold for a few seconds. Has to be concussion.

Now we have no good safeties.

he walked off unassisted. That's about the only good thing I can say. He was motionless on the field for a good few seconds. The NFL concussion program is pretty intense I doubt he's available anytime soon. Evans was also shaken up and that is really disheartening.

No pain, no gain.

Evans came back.

Prosinski is trashtier

It was obvious from the replay the problem is a concussion because the back of his head hit the ground hard. I am not surprised he blacked out there.

What did surprise me was nobody in the booth used the word concussion because there is nothing else it could be.

Quote:Evans came back.

So did Toby Gerhart and Paul Posluszny. Minor soft tissue injuries do not require sitting out the whole game.

Quote:So did Toby Gerhart and Paul Posluszny. Minor soft tissue injuries do not require sitting out the whole game.
this is better. back to your old form in this post

Quote:This is better. Back to your old form in this post.

I did not realize I changed my posting style.

Anyway, the Gerhart and Poz injuries were scary so it was good to see them come back.

Quote:I did not realize I changed my posting style.

Anyway, the Gerhart and Poz injuries were scary so it was good to see them come back.
it happens. you just put it on too thick then. doesnt have to be so heavy. subtlety is enough in most cases

Yeah, that play with Cyp was one of those where I jumped to my feet and screamed "YES!", when he broke up that pass...

The very next moment when I say his leg's splayed out, I was like, "Oh no!", cuz it was pretty scarey seeing him laying there.

I'm just glad he got up, as was everyone in the stadium.

Quote:Yeah, that play with Cyp was one of those where I jumped to my feet and screamed "YES!", when he broke up that pass...

The very next moment when I say his leg's splayed out, I was like, "Oh no!", cuz it was pretty scarey seeing him laying there.

I'm just glad he got up, as was everyone in the stadium.

I hope he remembers breaking up that pass.

I hope he's ok. 

Gotta give the man credit, as he seemed to be playing well up to that point. 

Quote:I hope he's ok.

Gotta give the man credit, as he seemed to be playing well up to that point.
certainly changed when he left.