Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ESPN Power Rankings

We're ranked 31st on the latest Power Rankings. Er, yay?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well, that has terribly wrong.

Not surprising. This is a network that still thinks we are moving to London. :mellow:

Right, let's try this again.

We're ranked 31st on the latest Power Rankings ahead of the Raiders.

Well, at least we aren't last. Woooo!

the bastards !

dont they know we're number 1 Wallbash

Bad ESPN.....Bad!

CBS has us the same with the browns below us.

Surprisingly, the Washington Post has us at 20.

Quote:the [BAD WORD REMOVED] !

dont they know we're number 1 Wallbash

Maybe they've published the rankings the wrong way round? Looks like it imo Wink

i think its more like 26 is where the jags should start

26 is a decent place to start

Quote:CBS has us the same with the browns below us.

Surprisingly, the Washington Post has us at 20.

I'd say 20 is too high. I'd put us somewhere in the region of 24/25. Our defense alone will rank top 20, maybe even 15 but offense will be 29/30 or below.

Quote:i think its more like 26 is where the jags should start

Considering everything, I don't see a problem being listed at 31.  Let's face it, we gotta earn our reputation.  Over the past 3 years, we've earned the current opening season ranking.

It's like my uncle, and mentor once told me... To be the man, you got to BEAT the MAN.   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We were 4-12 last year.  What were you expecting?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We deserve it for winning 6 games over the last 2 seasons. Can't really blame them.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:We were 4-12 last year.  What were you expecting?
On top of that, we were 1-4 in the preseason.

You are what your record shows until you prove otherwise.

Don't really care about power rankings, but the most useless power rankings are the first ones of the season. So much will change. I'm sure they have Seattle at number 1, although I don't see them being there at the end of the season. I don't see the Jags being 31 at the end of the season either. So what does it matter really? Win in Philly and we should be at least 16th. See how quickly things can change?

10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

I think they purposely shuffle the lower-to-middle sections of the rankings so the writers have some material to write about as the season progresses.

Quote:Right, let's try this again.

We're ranked 31st on the latest Power Rankings ahead of the Raiders.

Well, at least we aren't last. Woooo!

lol, so this means MJD left to play for the only team worse the Jags, at least according to ESPN.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...till-reign

28th on NFLs... doesnt matter only matters is how the team performs this week.