Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AR 15

Robinson changed his number to 15. He is now AR 15, I hope Goodell dont fine him for this. Sounds like something Goodell would try to do. Do y'all like the idea to be AR 15?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I love it personally

No fines. The fans can do what they want.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Colvin also #29 now instead of 41. I didn't feel this really needed it's own separate thread. 

Quote:No fines. The fans can do what they want.
I know he cant really fine him. Its funny though

Quote:Colvin also #29 now instead of 41. I didn't feel this really needed it's own separate thread.
are you a mod? If so delete it. If not dont worry about it!

Quote:are you a mod? If so delete it. If not dont worry about it!

I meant that I felt that my Colvin post didn't really need it's own separate thread. 

His number is just 15, not AR15. The other Robinson (Denard) also changed his number when he was officially listed as OW (offensive weapon). I think they did that just to let him wear #16 in the NFL.

That is not a problem for Allen. He was always a wide receiver. So I see no reason it should be a big deal to anybody that he wanted #15.

Quote:His number is just 15, not AR15. The other Robinson (Denard) also changed his number when he was officially listed as OW (offensive weapon). I think they did that just to let him wear #16 in the NFL.

That is not a problem for Allen. He was always a wide receiver. So I see no reason it should be a big deal to anybody that he wanted #15.

Whoosh?

That's awesome!

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Whoosh?
You surprised?

Quote:Whoosh?

You must be new here

Quote:You must be new here

We get new members every season, but Steelcrow has 262 posts so far.

Quote:We get new members every season, but Steelcrow has 262 posts so far.

Aaaaannnnndddddd whoosh.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Robinson changed his number to 15. He is now AR 15, I hope Goodell dont fine him for this. Sounds like something Goodell would try to do. Do y'all like the idea to be AR 15?

I love it. Hope it catches on as a nickname around the league.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:His number is just 15, not AR15. The other Robinson (Denard) also changed his number when he was officially listed as OW (offensive weapon). I think they did that just to let him wear #16 in the NFL.

"A" and "R" are both letters so it is impossible for "AR15" to be a number.

Get out of here with this crap.

[Image: IMG_2008.jpg?477]

Quote:Robinson changed his number to 15. He is now AR 15, I hope Goodell dont fine him for this. Sounds like something Goodell would try to do. Do y'all like the idea to be AR 15?
Why on God's green earth would Robinson be fined for changing his number? Because it creates an obscure reference to an assault rifle? Try harder next time.

That'd be a popular nickname here in Texas.

Excited to see A - Rob get on the field.
No commercial messages in sigs

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2014, 01:48 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:Why on God's green earth would Robinson be fined for changing his number? Because it creates an obscure reference to an assault rifle? Try harder next time.

Quote:No fines. The fans can do what they want.

Quote:I know he cant really fine him. Its funny though
I was being sarcastic, try reading harder next time!