Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fowler had the same amount of sacks is Beasly and Ray their rookie years

So there's that...I don't think he was horrible this year, I think he ended up have an average rookie season. Will be interesting to see what he does next year.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

KYJaggy will be here in a minute to tell you that Beasley still won the Spider Chart 3 Cone competition.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Markus Golden also had 4 sacks as a rookie

So there's that...

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017, 01:59 AM by knarnn.)

What does the<del> Bible</del>....I mean PFF have to say about it?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

At the end of the day Yannick was balling regardless if wasn't used properly. He made things happen.   

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

I think fowler did look good this year. There's so much more to his game than just sacks.

Cut him, he's a bust, message board says so

He's a bust. Not enough ankle flexion. And he's bottom 1% all time in athletic ability. The guy working at Home Depot has a better Spider Chart.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:He's a bust. Not enough ankle flexion. And he's bottom 1% all time in athletic ability. The guy working at Home Depot has a better Spider Chart.

Poe's Law , Exihibit 1.1.1
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Fowler did well this year I thought. It isn't just about getting sacks.

Ankle flexion. Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017, 09:07 AM by SeldomRite.)

You mean he had a whole half a sack more than the living legend, Alualu, did in his actual rookie year? Championship?

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017, 09:20 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Did Beasly and Ray have the most inopportune, boneheaded personal foul penalties as well?

Fowler was terrible, but on a side note, I am giving the benefit of the doubt seeing it was his "rookie" year and he was likely being used incorrectly.

Quote:KYJaggy will be here in a minute to tell you that Beasley still won the Spider Chart 3 Cone competition.

Nah he quit
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Can we just get a competent staff and use a lb corps of Fowler-Jack-Smith please
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017, 09:53 AM by The Real Marty.)

The eyeball test says he's got a lot of physical talent and likes playing football.   I'll hang my hat on that.   There's still a decent chance he becomes an impact player.  He's still very young. 

The message board is always too Quick to write off young players.  Like Marqise Lee.  

Quote:KYJaggy will be here in a minute to tell you that Beasley still won the Spider Chart 3 Cone competition.
I'll help him out.

[Image: USASpiderChart.gif]

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Pass rush usually takes time. Fowler has inordinate athletacism, he'll be fine.

Ngakoue got 8 and had a strip of Sam Bradford that wasn't scored as a sack because Bradford recovered the fumble and gained positive yardage. That's other worldly for a rookie

Sacks aren't just the only stat that define if a player is good or not... Fowler can't get off a block to save his life.. Its possible he can become a great player, but for where he was drafted he haven't lived up to the hype.. This offseaso he needs to work his tail off to get better, and cut the foolishness out.. Or he will end up like another former Gator De we drafted....

Quote:So there's that...I don't think he was horrible this year, I think he ended up have an average rookie season. Will be interesting to see what he does next year.
And K.Mack had 4

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>