Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Michael Sam News

In case y'all didn't know, Michael Sam is openly gay :o

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What part is open?
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:What part is open?

*nudge nudge wink wink* say no more, say no more. [Image: article-1038833-0214D76100000578-447_468x286.jpg]

Sam just got cut.

Quote:What part is open?

The closet door.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Sam just got cut.

If true, get ready for the gay mafia firestorm and lawsuits against the Rams

The Oprah is probably dancing a little Irish jig right now knowing she can now crank out that reality show that was put on the back burner while he did his little NFL gig. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Where are the pundits that said he only fell so far in the draft because of his sexual preferences? Looks like it was more due to the fact that he isn't an NFL caliber football player.

Quote:Where are the pundits that said he only fell so far in the draft because of his sexual preferences? Looks like it was more due to the fact that he isn't an NFL caliber football player.

No one said that.  Everyone said he was 5th round at best, and might go undrafted.  

Quote:No one said that.  Everyone said he was 5th round at best, and might go undrafted.  

People said it.

Can we use him at center...someone mentioned he can really snap balls??

Blakes Life Matters

Quote:If true, get ready for the gay mafia firestorm and lawsuits against the Rams
Pretty much.

The stupidity storm will probably hit EF5 once the progressives catch wind of this.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Where are the pundits that said he only fell so far in the draft because of his sexual preferences? Looks like it was more due to the fact that he isn't an NFL caliber football player.

Michael Sam showed enough to get picked up by another team, or if not, then probably on to the practice squad.  The Rams just didn't have the room for another DE.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

He didn't completely stink it up either. I suspect he'll end up on a practice squad at the very least. The guy is motivated and a victim of great DE depth by the rams. Time will tell if he ever develops

If he DOESNT stick with some team, then it's basically just because he's gay and because no team wants the media attention of signing him.

His play definitely warrants him a spot in the league.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:People said it.

Heck, HE even implied it, IIRC.

I think he's gonna go on the PS. He did okay in the preseason but played mostly backups and a bunch of other guys that got cut this weekend.

Quote:He didn't completely stink it up either. I suspect he'll end up on a practice squad at the very least. The guy is motivated and a victim of great DE depth by the rams. Time will tell if he ever develops
agreed.

Good I am tired of hearing about him.  I hate how he gets all this attention because he's gay.  People are such hypocrites.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:He didn't completely stink it up either. I suspect he'll end up on a practice squad at the very least. The guy is motivated and a victim of great DE depth by the rams. Time will tell if he ever develops

Agree. Sounded like he had a half decent pre season. You'd think there was a side out there with a need for him.