Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Grant up for fed ex ground player of the week award!

Alright baby!

Way to go Corey!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Here's the link so we can all vote for him...

http://www.nfl.com/voting/players-air-an...016/REG/17

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:Here's the link so we can all vote for him...

Thanks!

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/voting/players-air-and-ground/2016/REG/17'>http://www.nfl.com/voting/players-air-and-ground/2016/REG/17</a>

Awesome!

'02

Voted several times!Tricky but it works....loved seeing the TD run again.  :woot:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017, 10:47 AM by diehardjagsfaninsocal.)

Quote:Awesome!
Ikr?

How does this lil rocket Man not have a big role next year?

Man it was soooooooooo refreshing to see his lil azz juke people, wait....U mean a jags RB Actually left the defense in the dust?

Yeah bby....

He didn't take his chances lightly.

He got on the field and proceeded to tear it up.

I Love this!

Quote:Ikr?

How does this lil rocket Man not have a big role next year?

Man it was soooooooooo refreshing to see his lil azz juke people, wait....U mean a jags RB Actually left the defense in the dust?

Yeah bby....

He didn't take his chances lightly.

He got on the field and proceeded to tear it up.

I Love this!

I know. I realize it's a crowded backfield at times, but Grant could be so useful on wrinkle plays and the like. Even if he only gets like 8 touches in a game... he'll make a few count.

Another player inactive most of the year who I like is Josh Johnson at corner. Dude has a knack for intercepting the ball on a team that lacks INTs, and yet he rides the bench almost every week.

'02

Quote:I know. I realize it's a crowded backfield at times, but Grant could be so useful on wrinkle plays and the like. Even if he only gets like 8 touches in a game... he'll make a few count.

Another player inactive most of the year who I like is Josh Johnson at corner. Dude has a knack for intercepting the ball on a team that lacks INTs, and yet he rides the bench almost every week.
Johnson is a ball hawk.

Grant gets 8 touches a game and he might break one....

Less than 8 I'd say he probably won't.

This lil guy got well over 100 yards and he xcan do it again

I hope hes on the team next year for sure. I am to the point I don't see the need for Denard Robinson.

RB1 - Ivory

RB2 - Yeldon

RB3 - Grant

RB4/FB - good question

Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Quote:I hope hes on the team next year for sure. I am to the point I don't see the need for Denard Robinson.

RB1 - Ivory

RB2 - Yeldon

RB3 - Grant

RB4/FB - good question
I actually think grant should be ahead of yeldon AND ivory at this point.

Yeldon I think we've seen his ability

Ivory has been hurt

Grant got one shot at the majority of the load in one game and did really well.

I think grant would do consistently well as starter

Quote:I actually think grant should be ahead of yeldon AND ivory at this point.

Ivory has been hurt

It was unfortunate on how the season went for Ivory. He was hurt 80% of it and when he did play it was mostly just average. But I still don't think I would start Grant day one next season. But him in the RB2 slot day one I can buy into that. 

Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Quote:It was unfortunate on how the season went for Ivory. He was hurt 80% of it and when he did play it was mostly just average. But I still don't think I would start Grant day one next season. But him in the RB2 slot day one I can buy into that.
I just wanna see somebody get some damn yards running on first down or 3 Rd and short.

I think Grant hasn't had enough opportunity in those scenarios.

I think he could be the primary.

He just needs a little more decisiveness.

Quote:t.

He played nickel in place of Colvin the last two games and looked pretty good I thought.  Only recall seeing him beat badly once off the top of my head. 

Quote:I actually think grant should be ahead of yeldon AND ivory at this point.

Ivory has been hurt

In my best Trump impersonation, "WRONG"!