Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Garrard wishing the Rams would call

I thought he was retired?

Mary must want a new pool. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I thought he was retired?

Mary must want a new pool. 

lol...you mention her a lot in Garrard posts. 

I tell you what, I saw him recently and he is most definitely keeping in shape. Dude looked healthy.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Time for Favre to come out of retirement.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

I do hope the best for Garrard, a lot of people didn't like him, but he we haven't had anyone perform at his level since he left.

Bortles will fix that though.

Quote:I do hope the best for Garrard, a lot of people didn't like him, but he we haven't had anyone perform at his level since he left.

Which is scathing commentary on the state of the QB position for the Jaguars for years.

Quote: 

Yes he will!!!  Smile :yes: :thanks: :thumbsup:

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote: 

Quote: 

Yes he will!!!  Smile :yes: :thanks: :thumbsup:

....as long as our OL can keep him unbroken. :ermm: 

Quote:....as long as our OL can keep him unbroken. :ermm:
This is why I want to keep him sidelined for a few weeks...at least...to let the OL get some games together.

Also make sure Bortles has all of the protections and hot reads down completely before throwing him in.  If he hasn't fully mastered those things, putting him in could make a bad OL worse.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:I do hope the best for Garrard, a lot of people didn't like him, but he we haven't had anyone perform at his level since he left.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement of the QB situation here in Jacksonville. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:lol...you mention her a lot in Garrard posts. 
She's the boss in that house. 

Quote:She's the boss in that house.

Very much seems like it!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

lol @ this comment in the article

"....but he does go on Twitter once in awhile asking NFL teams to call him."

Meanwhile, Todd Bouman is riding his tractor in perfect harmony half expecting a call.

I miss the Bouman tractor jokes...
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

I do feel bad that he never did get another real shot. I know he isnt the best QB but he did try compared to some other QBs we have had....

"Hey David.. Les Snead. I wanted to give you a call.. can you recommend a good chiropractor?"
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:I do feel bad that he never did get another real shot. I know he isnt the best QB but he did try compared to some other QBs we have had....

He was a gutsy qb who at times took a beating behind some awful pass blocking, if Gabbert only had half his guts...

He was a decent qb back when he was mobile but not sure if he's good enough to start anywhere if he's just a pocket passer.

Quote:I do feel bad that he never did get another real shot. I know he isnt the best QB but he did try compared to some other QBs we have had....
He actually had a shot in Miami, and he wound up getting hurt again. 

Quote:Meanwhile, Todd Bouman is riding his tractor in perfect harmony half expecting a call.

I miss the Bouman tractor jokes...

http://www.bhmschools.org/schools/buffal...head-coach

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:He actually had a shot in Miami, and he wound up getting hurt again. 

And the Jets where he became Tebow 2.0.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:And the Jets where he became Tebow 2.0.
Yup.  He's washed out of the league.  Nice guy, but he's done as a player in the league.