Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tebow Ready To Ram

Can someone please post a link or video of Tebow saying he is refusing to switch positions?

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Can someone please post a link or video of Tebow saying he is refusing to switch positions?
That just sounds a tad creepy. 

No video, but Peter King actually reported on it when he was released by New England. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:That just sounds a tad creepy. 

No video, but Peter King actually reported on it when he was released by New England. 

Gotta love the anonymous team who approached Tebow inquiring about him changing positions when they already knew what the answer would be. 

Lets just call this for what it is. Alot of people are turned off by Tebow's openness about his Christianity and faith, and used his football abilities to hide behind the reason they wont sign him. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Gotta love the anonymous team who approached Tebow inquiring about him changing positions when they already knew what the answer would be. 

Lets just call this for what it is. Alot of people are turned off by Tebow's openness about his Christianity and faith, and used his football abilities to hide behind the reason they wont sign him. 

I'm sure there is a little bit of that, but in the end, he just isn't a very good NFL QB.  I think that's what it really boils down to.  New England gave him a shot to back up Brady because of the relationship between Belichick and Meyer.  It didn't pan out there, and if it doesn't work there, it's probably not going to work anywhere. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote: 

Lets just call this for what it is. Alot of people are turned off by Tebow's openness about his Christianity and faith, and used his football abilities to hide behind the reason they wont sign him
Let's get this straight; teams use his football skills (or lack thereof) as the reason for not signing him to play football.   :woot:

Did you figure this out all by yourself?

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I'm pretty sure it was his football abilities as a QB that have him working as an analyst for the SEC Network. 

Quote:Let's get this straight; teams use his football skills (or lack thereof) as the reason for not signing him to play football.   :woot:

Did you figure this out all by yourself?

The same reason why teams passed on Sam in the draft.

Abilities and personal lifestyle.

Keep cherry picking though by underlining a portion of what I said. 

Quote:Gotta love the anonymous team who approached Tebow inquiring about him changing positions when they already knew what the answer would be. 

Quote:The same reason why teams passed on Sam in the draft.

Abilities and personal lifestyle.

Keep cherry picking though by underlining a portion of what I said. 
No problem, let's take on the whole thing.

Thanks for admitting his football skills are part of the reason he's not playing, we're halfway there.  Now will you please name the teams who are so strongly anti-christian, that they refused to sign him?

Chances are,  Jeff Fisher and co.  are going to see which QB's are available following the NFL cutdown to 53 before signing a QB that can upgrade their depth behind Shaun Hill.

One thing Fisher has proven over the years is he will bring practically anyone into his team's locker room if he believes that player can be an asset between the white lines.   This is one Head Coach that's not going to be concerned about team chemistry.    If he thinks Tim Tebow is the best option as depth for Hill,  he will be offered a contract.

Quote:I'm pretty sure it was his football abilities as a QB that have him working as an analyst for the SEC Network. 
Yeah, I'm sure you're right, it had nothing to do with his popularity.

Quote:No problem, let's take on the whole thing.

Thanks for admitting his football skills are part of the reason he's not playing, we're halfway there.  Now will you please name the teams who are so strongly anti-christian, that they refused to sign him?

The teams that passed on him on the basis he will be considered a distraction, which will include not wanting to deal with his religious followers, and people who are genuine Tebow fans who have a desire to see him play. 

Quote:The teams that passed on him on the basis he will be considered a distraction, which will include not wanting to deal with his religious followers, and people who are genuine Tebow fans who have a desire to see him play. 
Are you saying every team that passed on him do so for religious reasons?

Quote:Are you saying every team that passed on him do so for religious reasons?

I literally just answered this question in my previous response. 

Quote:I literally just answered this question in my previous response. 
Actually, you didn't,  but I'll let it pass.  How do you know all those teams passed because of his religion and not because he just wasn't an NFL level talent?

Quote:The teams that passed on him on the basis he will be considered a distraction, which will include not wanting to deal with his religious followers, and people who are genuine Tebow fans who have a desire to see him play.

I think the majority of Tebow fans aren't religious followers at all. Sure, there are some, but I would consider them to be a minority. The Tebow worship went well beyond his faith.