Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tebow Ready To Ram

Quote:He's had an opportunity to go to Canada, and he declined.  Maybe that would have been a good path for him, but it isn't one he wanted to embark upon, so he's the crown jewel of the SEC Network.
 Understood he declined going to the CFL.

This brings me back to the point that some interpreted that as arrogance on his part.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: Understood he declined going to the CFL.

This brings me back to the point that some interpreted that as arrogance on his part.
Personally, I don't think it was arrogance.  Nobody wants to go to Canada. lol

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Personally, I don't think it was arrogance.  Nobody wants to go to Canada. lol
Laughing

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:He's had an opportunity to go to Canada, and he declined.  Maybe that would have been a good path for him, but it isn't one he wanted to embark upon, so he's the crown jewel of the SEC Network.
CFL is a pass happy league, WRs can get a running start, like Arena. Bigger field,etc. No way he would succeed there. 

But Timmys ( Tim Hortons ) coulda been great advertisement forum for him.

What do Tim Hortons and Tim Tebow have in common? The donut hole on the scoreboard...n'yuk. n'yuk

Blakes Life Matters

Quote:How would that even begin to matter?

If he's not full of pride and really just cares about playing QB then he would take whatever road to get there that he needs to.

Instead he refuses to accept that he's just not good enough for the NFL and that if he wants to be in the NFL he's got a lot of growing and proving still to do.

Pride, arrogance, whatever you want to call it, he's got it.

How do you know its arrogance that's keeping him from doing it, or as some have said, maybe he's realized he's not cut out for it and has moved on to broadcasting.

It's not him that's keeping these stories alive you know.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Personally, I don't think it was arrogance. Nobody wants to go to Canada. lol

Hell...even the geese don't wanna fly back there any more!!!

Quote:Hell...even the geese don't wanna fly back there any more!!!
They're too busy getting run over on Southside Blvd. to make the trip. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Personally, I don't think it was arrogance.  Nobody wants to go to Canada. lol
Except when they want good beer, cheaper meds, evade military service, fish,hunt and BC bud.....and a pass first football league which leaves Tebow oot. Other than that why go, when we have great places here like Trenton,NJ, Ferguson,Mo. ? 

But TT in a Rams uni with Sam? Awesome. 

Blakes Life Matters

Quote:They're too busy getting run over on Southside Blvd. to make the trip.

I hate seeing that too! Stupid birds just don't move for anything!!

Quote:CFL is a pass happy league, WRs can get a running start, like Arena. Bigger field,etc. No way he would succeed there. 

But Timmys ( Tim Hortons ) coulda been great advertisement forum for him.

What do Tim Hortons and Tim Tebow have in common? The donut hole on the scoreboard...n'yuk. n'yuk

I tried watching CFL and I just couldn't. It was just too much anarchy on the field for me to wrap my head around.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Chad Ochocinco is doing just that as we speak.

Doug Flutie also did that.

Definitely not the same thing, but two examples nonetheless.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:How would that even begin to matter?

If he's not full of pride and really just cares about playing QB then he would take whatever road to get there that he needs to.

Instead he refuses to accept that he's just not good enough for the NFL and that if he wants to be in the NFL he's got a lot of growing and proving still to do.

Pride, arrogance, whatever you want to call it, he's got it.

So in your book, pride and arrogance are the same thing?  Wow.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Tebow's problem is his arrogance.

I thought his problem was his complete lack of NFL level football skills.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

If he really wanted to play football he'd switch to tight end like a few teams offered him too

I dont really think we will ever see Tebow in the NFL again, His time has come and gone. But i guess you really cant say Never. Anything can happen.

Nobody can say Tebow loves football, he has had multiple opportunities and declined them all. Only interested in playing qb and only in the NFL. Seems an ego thing?

Lucky for him religion is big business so will cash in anyway.

Quote:I dont really think we will ever see Tebow in the NFL again, His time has come and gone. But i guess you really cant say Never. Anything can happen.
Tebow playing in the NFL again is slightly more likely than than being hit  by a flying pig.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Nobody can say Tebow loves football, he has had multiple opportunities and declined them all. Only interested in playing qb and only in the NFL. Seems an ego thing?

Lucky for him religion is big business so will cash in anyway.

Guess the SEC network is the Southern Evangelical Conference network? Rolleyes

Quote:Guess the SEC network is the Southern Evangelical Conference network? Rolleyes

And he's a big name worth paying lots to get on TV why? Religion and charity is the family business and served them very well.

Quote:And he's a big name worth paying lots to get on TV why? Religion and charity is the family business and served them very well.

Maybe because he was a super star in the SEC...you know...the network he's working on?