Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ryan Mallet to be traded

Quote:Bortles has looked better so still you are on the losing end...

You also wanted us to tank for Teddy. Turns out we could have been Superbowl champs and got him. Way to cost us our first Superbowl

Immaterial. 

Its still trying to be swept under the carpet that Bridgewater was my top pick, because he's doing great. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2014, 12:50 AM by lastonealive.)

Quote:Immaterial.

Its still trying to be swept under the carpet that Bridgewater was my top pick, because he's doing great.
Yeah but bortles is doing better? So it would have been an error

Also let's not forget you also were happy with Manziel. We would have all topped ourselves now if we passed on Bortles for him

Quote:Mallett or Bridgewater

Oh thats right, Bridgewater is quietly looking great in Minnesota in preseason so y'all will hush hush the fact that he was my top QB this offseason.

Typical.

PREseason. I'd make a joke about how all your picks might make an all preseason team but sadly, even that isn't true.

BUT WHAT ABOUT JAMAAL CHARLES!?!?!?!!!?!
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Immaterial.

It's material inasmuch as you whined and comained like a jilted little school girl because this team lost out on the Bridgewater sweepstakes by winning a few games last year. Your trail of tears was epic.

Doing great in the preseason only counts when it's your man crush. If it's anyone else, like Bortles, you temper the enthusiasm by pointing out the level of competition, and the lack of game planning he faced.

Nobody cares that Bridgewater was YOUR top pick. That's something you and your mirror have yet to come to grips with.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:just reported he'd be held out of the final preseason game. Will find the link I saw in a second.  My guess is the Rams. Also, if Mallet plays well for the Rams or whomever he is traded to I will totally give credit to TMD but only then.
He played so bad in Preseason but he's still the best QB on their current roster if he can learn their playbook & get out of his funk...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!