Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ryan Mallet to be traded

I open this thread occasionally to see if he actually got traded
;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I open this thread occasionally to see if he actually got traded
may have been premature on my part (kinda like my birth). I pop in here to see what knew way TMD is gonna twist facts to suit his case for Mallet being a decent pro quarterback.

Mallett made the Patriots 53.....

could still be traded though....

Ryan Mallett has been traded to the <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Texans?src=hash'>#Texans</a>, source says

from Ian Rapoport

Quote:Ryan Mallett has been traded to the #Texans, source says

from Ian Rapoport

Whelp, the Texans got their QB.....and now have Savage as a developmental future trade chip. 

Well done, Texans.....well done. 

What are Houston doing? They drafted Savage for the future and Fitzpatrick is the starter so where does Mallet fit in?

Quote:Whelp, the Texans got their QB.....and now have Savage as a developmental future trade chip. 

If Mallett is their QB, then I'm not worried about the Texans.

Also LOL at anybody ever trading for Tom Sewage.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:What are Houston doing? They drafted Savage for the future and Fitzpatrick is the starter so where does Mallet fit in?

LOL.....Fitzpatrick won't be starting in a few weeks. Get over yourself. Fitpatrick be gone soon. Stinks. 

He could be good with the texans. We shall see. Didn't want this trade to happen.

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2014, 01:46 PM by trunt87.)

He could be good with the texans. We shall see. Didn't want this trade to happen.

Big fan of his

Quote:If Mallett is their QB, then I'm not worried about the Texans.

Also LOL at anybody ever trading for Tom Sewage.

We shall see....

Quote:Whelp, the Texans got their QB.....and now have Savage as a developmental future trade chip. 

Based on what?

Something Mallett did years ago in college?  He's shown absolutely nothing at this level.

If it's anything other than a 6/7th rounder the Texans got duped.  The Patriots will win in this one again I have a feeling.

With all due respect to TMD and other Jaguars fans that are concerned about the potential impact of Ryan Mallett with the Texans under Bill O' Brien,  if in your position,  I would be thrilled that Mallett was traded to the Texans.   The reason being,   this could realistically lead to the Texans not drafting a blue chip QB prospect in the 1st Round for a longer period of time.    The longer that the Texans don't land anyone with even close to the potential of Andrew Luck and Blake Bortles,  the better it is for the Jaguars.

Quote:With all due respect to TMD and other Jaguars fans that are concerned about the potential impact of Ryan Mallett with the Texans under Bill O' Brien,  if in your position,  I would be thrilled that Mallett was traded to the Texans.   The reason being,   this could realistically lead to the Texans not drafting a blue chip QB prospect in the 1st Round for a longer period of time.    The longer that the Texans don't land anyone with even close to the potential of Andrew Luck and Blake Bortles,  the better it is for the Jaguars.

I agree completely, D6 and I have no problem with Mallett being on the Texans as I don't see him ever developing into a high level QB. I could be wrong and we will see.

Rumor I saw on Twitter is it was for a 6th rounder.  

Quote:With all due respect to TMD and other Jaguars fans that are concerned about the potential impact of Ryan Mallett with the Texans under Bill O' Brien, if in your position, I would be thrilled that Mallett was traded to the Texans. The reason being, this could realistically lead to the Texans not drafting a blue chip QB prospect in the 1st Round for a longer period of time. The longer that the Texans don't land anyone with even close to the potential of Andrew Luck and Blake Bortles, the better it is for the Jaguars.

/tthhrreeaadd

Quote:LOL.....Fitzpatrick won't be starting in a few weeks. Get over yourself. Fitpatrick be gone soon. Stinks. 
Mallet stinks too though... he was outplayed by the unproven unpolished rookie.

[Image: Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif]

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiecsun'>Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiecsun/status/506137457159860224' title="12:52 PM - 31 Aug 2014">5s</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif;">With Texans acquisition of Ryan Mallett, Houston reportedly will releaseCase Keenum. Will be interesting to see if Kubiak, Ravens pounce.

I'm sorry TMD, you were right?

Soo, he has the same trade value as Blaine Gabbert...that should tell you a lot.