Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2014 Roster Cuts Thread

Bills cut Alan Branch 1 day after his DUI charge.  I know the Jags would of picked him of had he been cut and not had the DUI.  Its almost certain now with Blackmons troubles and the Ace suspension they will stay clear of any players with off the field issues.

Waiting to see what olineman get cut

Pats fans think Ryan Wendell will get cut and he would be a good stop gap for the year until we draft one next year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Phlily will have a few decent olineman that will get cut

Too Late For Starters......More Depth

Quote:Too Late For Starters......More Depth
I dont know about that, I think we will be able to pick up a guard or center that will be good enough to start on this team.  There will be olineman that get cut that will be better than Brewster and McLendon

Look for teams that run the Zone Blocking.I do not think anyone will be there these cuts. Marcus Martin was taken out on a stretcher today. Kilgore is staying.....oh boy are we cutting it close on the OL.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Derek Cox cut in Minn lol

Quote:Derek Cox cut in Minn lol
Sucks, he seemed like a good guy, wish he would have worked out.  He showed flashes here, just couldn't stay healthy.  I wonder what the heck happened to him?