Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kirk Cousins with another good game tonight....

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400554688

Having a nice preseason so far :whistling: 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, against the 2nd and third team.

lol, good play is good play

No one was taking anything away from Bortles in weeks one & 2 when he ws playing vs the 2's & 3's. 

He does look good but for some reason I get the feeling your doing that thing were you always toot your own horn.. :whistling:

Lol...don't buy into the Cousins hype.

Quote:lol, good play is good play

No one was taking anything away from Bortles in weeks one & 2 when he ws playing vs the 2's & 3's. 

Maybe because the throws he was making also looked good?

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Maybe because the throws he was making also looked good?

Ohh, so Cousins hasn't made good throws also. 

Its on NFL network right now so you can actually watch him play instead of just look at ESPN.com, TMD
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

He was pretty mediocre in the regular season subbing for RG3 and the Redskins wanted a first round pick for him.

No pain, no gain.

If it were up to you, we'd have Cousins or Mallet and not Bortles. Good thing it is not up to you. You are a poor evaluator of football talent and ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

He's a good backup QB. 

Quote:He's a good backup QB. 

He's outplaying the starter RG3 by a landslide this preseason. 

Quote:He's outplaying the starter RG3 by a landslide this preseason.

Chad Henne is outplaying RG3 this preseason. RG3 is playing pretty bad.

Quote:He's outplaying the starter RG3 by a landslide this preseason.

Yes and no. Cousins has really only played vs the 2's and the 3's.

I do think he's probably if nothing else, just as good as rg3. I think they would both outplay henne on the jaguars.

But at the same time they would both be pretty bad overall starting quarterbacks.

Cousins may eventually get a shot at starting but he is one of the best backup qbs in football.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Wait...let me guess. Another "I was right" thread? Get a life guy.
;

;

He's always looked good in the preseason. Nothing new here.

The Cousins boat sailed when he fell on his face last year during the regular season.

14 completions and 120 yards.  checkdown charlie.  against backups.  And he was so awful last year.  I saw Theismann has come out saying to start Cousins.  I'm not sure he is their longterm answer.

TMD's multiple threads seeking validation reek of desperation.

So is this your plan? Start threads about any player you mentioned at some point in your 50k posts? Some life you must be living up there in Jersey.

Quote:TMD's multiple threads seeking validation reek of desperation.

They reek of lack of actual human contact.