Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jaguars are relevant again!

With our new owner giving us a sweet score board and making all the right decisions

With Gus picking the right players and the right coaches and always being positive.

And with our new Lamborghini sitting in the drive way (Bortles), it sure does feel great to be a Jaguar fan these days.

The losing seasons and getting blown out are behind us.

Bortles has turned heads all over the league and he has giving all of us fans an electric feeling that as long as we have him, we have a shot to win.

We are behind you bubba!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This will turn into the greatest thread ever if we go 2-14 again

Quote:This will turn into the greatest thread ever if we go 2-14 again
I don't see how that happens anytime soon, though I see your point.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:I don't see how that happens anytime soon, though I see your point.
Oh I know, I'd be surprised if we win less than 6 games this year. 

Debbie Downers!

I am skeptical about our running game but Bortles will make our receivers look good.

Coaches and players around the leafue are taking notice to BB

Quote:Debbie Downers!

I am skeptical about our running game but Bortles will make our receivers look good.

Coaches and players around the leafue are taking notice to BB

You really should've started another thread about which player you think is a bust. We don't need these positive type messages ruining our culture here.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

If Allen Robinson adds anything to the group it's a bonus and I think he has a lot to offer. Another big body with play making ability. However, with Henne and this shaky line we may be heading for a really high draft pick again. But it is good to know that Bortles is on our side and he have guys ready to make plays for this team.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:You really should've started another thread about which player you think is a bust. We don't need these positive type messages ruining our culture here.

I see what you did there.

We need more negative threads.

Quote:This will turn into the greatest thread ever if we go 2-14 again
I'll blame you if we do, just kidding don't see it happening.

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC