Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WR Jeff Janis

per rotoworld:

Jeff Janis - WR - Packers

ESPN Packers reporter Rob Demovsky considers seventh-round WR Jeff Janis a lock to make the 53-man roster.

Janis has had a strong camp and then scored a 34-yard catch-and-run touchdown last weekend against the Rams. There's no way he'd sneak through waivers and onto the Packers' practice squad. Janis will likely open the season as the Packers' No. 5 receiver. He needs to be owned in all Dynasty formats.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I know I had some people on here bashing me when I included him in my late rounds of my Jaguars hopeful draft for 14. 

QB Dan LeFevour

/thread

Quote:I know I had some people on here bashing me when I included him in my late rounds of my Jaguars hopeful draft for 14. 
[Image: cookie_demotivator.jpg]

I kid.  Good call, TMD. I don't remember it, but if he's taller than 6'0" - I'm sure you mocked him to us. That was your "thing" when it came to WRs and the Jags this year. That and trading Shorts. 

I don't remember this and I doubt many people bashed you about a late round pick. I think sometimes you read what you want to read.

[Image: tumblr_mz7wo1IdGi1svw14do1_400.gif]

You're so smart, when i grow up i want to be just like you.

Don't forget to tell the boys at the A&P about this when you're restocking their Frito's.

Words couldn't possibly convey how impressed I am.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I kid.  Good call, TMD. I don't remember it,..... 

Quote:I don't remember this....

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top.../?p=190442

This thread has nothing do with Jeff Janis. Can it be moved from the NFL at Large forum?

Quote:http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top.../?p=190442

I skimmed the first 5 pages and nobody even mentioned Janis, other than your original mock. 

Good call though.

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 02:39 PM by bleedingteal.)

Quote:I skimmed the first 5 pages and nobody even mentioned Janis, other than your original mock.

Good call though.
Did the same which points to the "read what you want to read".

Agree. Good call, he has a great skillset.

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 02:46 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I skimmed the first 5 pages and nobody even mentioned Janis, other than your original mock. 

Good call though.

Achilles, hailtoyourvictor and roycee bashed the player and pick later in the thread.

Quote:Achilles, hailtoyourvictor and roycee bashed the player and pick later in the thread.

Hailtoyourvictor? The guy is the definition of a tool.

Mostly peeps were bashing the Teddy pick

Quote:Achilles, hailtoyourvictor and roycee bashed the player and pick later in the thread.

So a disagreement is bashing now and you made a thread to pound your chest at 3 people. Kinda petty don't cha think?

Quote:So a disagreement is bashing now and you made a thread to pound your chest at 3 people. Kinda petty don't cha think?

keep moving them goalposts...

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 03:05 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Well, in any event, Jeff Janis is on his way to be a nice WR talent in this league. Especially with Rodgers throwing him the ball and that Green Bay offense. 

I thought it would have been a great late round flier for us, and its turned into one for Green Bay. 

while i agree it was a good call this is part of the reason people take issue with you... no one likes it when you toot your own horn.

Hailtoyourvictor made really good points and I agreed with them.

And on page 6 of the thread I said overall it wasn't bad minus your troy niklas pick.

So.....sounds like I really gave you a hard time on that one.... Whiner.

PS let's see how he does in the NFL before you prematurely congratulate yourself like you tried to do with mallett a few weeks ago.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."