Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WR Jeff Janis

Quote:keep moving them goalposts...

I mean a bunch if us could make threads like this. I like chandler jones a bunch. Didn't start a thread. Hell, I was high on Bortles 2 years ago.

I just don't see why you feel the need to make a thread like this.

Damn, I must be really bored at work. A TMD argument.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 03:12 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Hailtoyourvictor made really good points and I agreed with them.

And on page 6 of the thread I said overall it wasn't bad minus your troy niklas pick.

So.....sounds like I really gave you a hard time on that one.... Whiner.

PS let's see how he does in the NFL before you prematurely congratulate yourself like you tried to do with mallett a few weeks ago.

Janis is on his way, baybee!

And Mallett actually played well in his last game. Not sure what you are watching. Garoppolo (btw another QB I liked) simply is outshining him. Garoppolo has played outstanding. He's outshined Brady so far. That TD throw he made last week where he threaded the needle in the middle of the EZ was a thing of beauty. 

Mallett will be a steal for some team in a few weeks. 

Hahahahahah Mallett and steal.

Quote:I mean a bunch if us could make threads like this. I like chandler jones a bunch. Didn't start a thread. Hell, I was high on Bortles 2 years ago.

I just don't see why you feel the need to make a thread like this.

If you had him in your mock draft then go right ahead. I actually recommended Janis. 

As for the 2nd question? Because "TMD is a horrible evaluator of talent and gets all of his picks wrong" thats why. Hyperbolic crap like that becomes gospel because of misses on guys like LeFevour. 

Quote:Hahahahahah Mallett and steal.

Wait and see....the Mallett NFL story is far from over. 

Quote:If you had him in your mock draft then go right ahead. I actually recommended Janis.

As for the 2nd question? Because "TMD is a horrible evaluator of talent and gets all of his picks wrong" thats why. Hyperbolic crap like that becomes gospel because of misses on guys like LeFevour.

People bring those up because you constantly pound your chest about the successes.

Quote:People bring those up because you constantly pound your chest about the successes.

Other way around, dude. 

Quote:Other way around, dude.

No it's not.

Quote:No it's not.
Agreed.

I'm only going to focus on the top 4 rounds cause if anyone was really complaining about a 5th round or later in a Mock Draft then thats just silly....

I like Nicklas a lot too....BUT he hasn't done jack and is showing "injury prone" tendencies already.  

If you are already claiming Janis can you admit to whiffing on Nicklas especially tagging him as the steal of the draft?

Desir really didnt show much in the pre-season...

I would think most would take Bortles//Colvin  over Bridgewater//Murray

West looks legit I'll give you that one for sure.

Point being if you are so quick to say pat my back...at least say I might have whiffed on some too...

I don't understand why a thread like this is kept around and I start a thread that provides useful information and it's deleted.

Quote:Janis is on his way, baybee!

And Mallett actually played well in his last game. Not sure what you are watching. Garoppolo (btw another QB I liked) simply is outshining him. Garoppolo has played outstanding. He's outshined Brady so far. That TD throw he made last week where he threaded the needle in the middle of the EZ was a thing of beauty.

Mallett will be a steal for some team in a few weeks.

OK. Well he's done nothing so far and I'm referring to the mallett trade rumor and you gloating when he was rumored to be traded. Of course, that never transpired.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:I don't understand why a thread like this is kept around and I start a thread that provides useful information and it's deleted.

Be the Skip Bayless of the board and only post threads to get attention.
;

;

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 03:45 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I'm only going to focus on the top 4 rounds cause if anyone was really complaining about a 5th round or later in a Mock Draft then thats just silly....

I like Nicklas a lot too....BUT he hasn't done jack and is showing "injury prone" tendencies already.  

If you are already claiming Janis can you admit to whiffing on Nicklas especially tagging him as the steal of the draft?

Desir really didnt show much in the pre-season...

I would think most would take Bortles//Colvin  over Bridgewater//Murray

West looks legit I'll give you that one for sure.

Point being if you are so quick to say pat my back...at least say I might have whiffed on some too...

The mock draft thread link was provided to prove the Janis recommendation, given that the first 2 posters had no recollection of me making the recommendation. 

The other stuff you speak of can be added/ responded to that mock draft thread. 

Janis is the pick I'm focusing on here. 

I'm going to have to watch that Green Bay game this weekend now and see just how much a part of their offense he's contributing to. 

Quote:Be the Skip Bayless of the board and only post threads to get attention.

Skip doesn't get anything right. 

I get lots right. like Janis, here. 

Quote:The mock draft thread link was provided to prove the Janis recommendation, given that the first 2 posters had no recollection of me making the recommendation. 

The other stuff you speak of can be added/ responded to that mock draft thread. 

Janis is the pick I'm focusing on here.

Why gloat on a 7th rounder when using the same timeline you have whiffed on the "steal of the draft" 2nd round pick?

Quote:Why gloat on a 7th rounder when using the same timeline you have whiffed on the "steal of the draft" 2nd round pick?

whiffed?

Quote:Skip doesn't get anything right.

I get lots right. like Janis, here.

You get very little right. You did happen to suggest Janis as a late late round guy. Big deal. He hasn't done anything yet. He hasn't even actually made the 53 man roster. Even if he does THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. doesn't mean he will be good. Doesn't mean you were right...
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 03:56 PM by Achilles.)

And desir at 70? Get real dude.

He was the 127th pick BTW. Only had him 57 picks early hahaha

Quote:whiffed?

If based on this current timeline....

Janis is a success...

How would you deem a 3rd/4th string injury prone TE that you picked in the 2nd round and labeled the "steal of the draft"?