Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WR Jeff Janis

Quote:<owl hoot>

What's your point? That you over-valued Janis but it wasn't that much of an over-valuation? Ok, cool.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2014, 11:10 PM by hailtoyourvictor.)

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/jasonjwilde'>Jason Wilde ‏@<b>jasonjwilde</b> </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/jasonjwilde/status/503009798682468352' title="10:44 PM - 22 Aug 2014">Aug 22</a>

<p class="">RT <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AaronNagler'>@<b>AaronNagler</b></a>: He's out there trying to run packaged plays with Jeff Janis, who has no clue what he's doing. Flynn played fine.

Zero receptions this week and that's your best draft pick.

You beg for respect and this is what you bring to the table.

Just give it up. You will never earn anyone's respect on this board. You start too many threads like this that blow up in your face.

It doesn't matter if you call something right anymore. You have proven it's nothing more than a guess.

Quote:<owl hoot>

I would. 57 spots is nearly two rounds. If we ever wind up in any kind of draft together, you let me have the pick you slotted him at and I'll give you the pick he actually went at. Fair deal?
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Zero receptions this week and that's your best draft pick.

You beg for respect and this is what you bring to the table.

Just give it up. You will never earn anyone's respect on this board. You start too many threads like this that blow up in your face.

It doesn't matter if you call something right anymore. You have proven it's nothing more than a guess.

Yahtzee
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:What's your point? That you over-valued Janis but it wasn't that much of an over-valuation? Ok, cool.

There is easily more talent available at the top of the 6th round as opposed to the bottom of the 7th. It's comical he would even try to argue that. He's been blasted and pretty much every point he's made for the past two weeks has just been crapped on so he is grasping at straws.

It got so bad he had to take a few day hiatus from the board just in hopes people would stop trolling the troll.

Back to Janis, he still might not even make the team and the crying dog has already anointed him as better than marqise Lee. He already crowned himself as being right because a guy made 1 preseason touchdown catch against a third stringer.

In reality the most impressive thing janis caught this year was shingles.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/jasonjwilde'>Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde </a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/jasonjwilde/status/503009798682468352'>Aug 22</a>

RT <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/AaronNagler'>@AaronNagler</a>: He's out there trying to run packaged plays with Jeff Janis, who has no clue what he's doing. Flynn played fine.

Big numbers!!

Quote:There is easily more talent available at the top of the 6th round as opposed to the bottom of the 7th. It's comical he would even try to argue that.

...and the disparity between most players where Janis was drafted and "57" picks later (your argument) is usually marginal. 

Keep moving the goalposts tho...

I never said that there wasn't more talent available at the top of the 6th round. 

Its funny watching you pile on tho with any/ every post that takes a shot at me. Laughing 

This is an ultimate low. Pounding your chest about a 7th round pick that hasn't done anything other than make a football team.....

TMD I like your takes sometimes, but this is ridiculous
Shock the world

Quote:...and the disparity between most players where Janis was drafted and "57" picks later (your argument) is usually marginal. 

Keep moving the goalposts tho...

I never said that there wasn't more talent available at the top of the 6th round. 

Its funny watching you pile on tho with any/ every post that takes a shot at me. Laughing

i have been, on my own accord, calling you out for a long time now for a multitude of things.

1. your lack of knowledge

2. the fact that you dont actually watch most games

3. being wrong all the time

4. lack of logic

5. not a true fan of the team

6. being pompous and condescending

7. calling yourself right in situations where you arent even right, just speculation on your part that never materializes

8. gloating like a god when 1 of the 400 turds you throw at the wall finally sticks

9. waffling and then denying it when people call you out

10. your just flat out awful "talent evaluation skills"

11. the self proclaimed high IQ

12. your desperate need for attention

im sure there is more...

you give jaguars fans a bad rap. you deserve all the mockery you get, so cry me a river.

why dont you disappear for a few days and this time come back as a down to earth actual football/jaguars fan.

Quote:i have been, on my own accord, calling you out for a long time now for a multitude of things.

Seek help when another message board poster means that much to you.... :wacko: :wacko: 

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2014, 12:23 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:It got so bad he had to take a few day hiatus from the board just in hopes people would stop trolling the troll.

Wrong again.... (consistent for you, tho) 

I was suspended for a week for reaching a certain warning level. 

Quote:Wrong again.... (consistent for you, tho) 

I was suspended for a week for reaching a certain warning level. 

temporary suspensions must just not show up when looking at your profile or i missed it.

Quote:temporary suspensions must just not show up when looking at your profile or i missed it.

No they do not. 

But you assumed as usual and were wrong, as usual. 

Quote:No they do not. 

But you assumed as usual and were wrong, as usual. 

well thats my mistake. it is actually even funnier that you were temporarily banned.

Quote:This is an ultimate low. Pounding your chest about a 7th round pick that hasn't done anything other than make a football team.....

TMD I like your takes sometimes, but this is ridiculous
He hasn't even done that yet. 

For the newbies, this is a prime example why TMD gets ran through the ringer constantly. It's been many years of slinging that has constituted such shame on himself. Ringing the bell for some scrub he had mocked late in his draft while conviently ignoring his first round busted pick, plus his pre draft droolfest over his mancrush Troy Niklas...talk about clown shoes.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:For the newbies, this is a prime example why TMD gets ran through the ringer constantly. It's been many years of slinging that has constituted such shame on himself. Ringing the bell for some scrub he had mocked late in his draft while conviently ignoring his first round busted pick, plus his pre draft droolfest over his mancrush Troy Niklas...talk about clown shoes.

first round busted pick?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Quote:first round busted pick?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yup, you wanted us to take Bridgewater @ 3, all the while 32 NFL GMs told you to strap up your clown shoes.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:Yup, you wanted us to take Bridgewater @ 3, all the while 32 NFL GMs told you to strap up your clown shoes.

You said he's a "bust".