Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Former 2nd rounder Daquan Bowers on the bubble in Tampa

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...buccaneers

Interesting. From what I hear Tampa wanted him to play the same role that Alualu and Ziggy Hood play for us, but he just can't stay healthy.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He already had a time line when he got drafted thanks to his knee condition. Didn't want him then for 5-6 years and it looks like even that forecast might have been too long.

I still remember when he was slotted to be the first pick that year.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I still remember when he was slotted to be the first pick that year.

He was slotted as a top 10 pick.  But so many teams openly red flagged him.

By the way.  It seems like that expoltion in your sig would destroy everything in that lake.  Am I wrong? Is it a private lake with no fish in it?  I'm not an environmentalist just curious.

s
;

;

Quote:I still remember when he was slotted to be the first pick that year.

Yup before the injury red flags surfaced closer to draft time, many had him #1. Then again, many had Gabbert #1 as well...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Remember Clemson DE's and what they have done in the NFL????

Specially around draft time next year.