Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Lions Preseason Game Night Thread***

[Image: large.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Pretty soon tackling will be a penalty. Every play will basically be a 99 yard touchdown pass unless the WR drops it. Games will be a glorified 7 on 7 session. Defenses will only be on the field for the ad space sold on their uniforms. Fantasy football scores will be in the thousands.

Unfortunately I'm only half-joking.

Going by what the officials are calling during most of these preseason games this year, your sentiment is spot on. 

Quote:Anyone know if the game will be televised locally in Brunswick??
WSAV  (nbc)  according to TV Guide.  (Comcast 31520)   Also WJXT if you get that there. 

Quote:WSAV (nbc) according to TV Guide. (Comcast 31520) Also WJXT if you get that there.

Thanks! I'm only here for a couple days and wasn't sure. Hopefully I'll get to watch!

GAME DAY!

And i just saved $140 on my NFL Sunday Ticket (regular season) without a new contract! Woo!

Quote:GAME DAY!

And i just saved $140 on my NFL Sunday Ticket (regular season) without a new contract! Woo!

fill me in...

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 04:00 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Seems like WSAV NBC Channel 3 is your nearest Jags TV affiliate from Brunswick, GA.

Looks like I'll be getting my Jags info on this game right here tonight. 

Quote:Looks like I'll be getting my Jags info on this game right here tonight. 
You dont have preseason live? 

Follow me on twitter @Demetrius82

Quote:The Jags are on WKMG Local 6 in Orlando according to the affiliates list on the site. 
aka channel 6.2 which a lot of people in Orlando dont have. If you are in Orlando, get rabbit ears or go to your local bar. 

I love living in Jax. I never have to worry about how to watch the game.

Quote:You dont have preseason live? 

unfortunately not

Dad is a Lions fan. This should be a good one.

Quote:unfortunately not
dang, its only $15.00 with the offercode directtv if you cant do it then I understand. 

Quote:unfortunately not
You can watch any sports game for free on thefirstrow.eu

I've been using that site for years, never fails

Speaking on the whole Arena Football League talk, when can WR's start running from 10 yards back to get a head start once the ball is snapped???

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote:Speaking on the whole Arena Football League talk, when can WR's start running from 10 yards back to get a head start once the ball is snapped???

I don't ever want to see this one on an NFL field, save it for the Arena league.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 04:40 PM by Unravel.)

Quote:You can watch any sports game for free on [url]

I've been using that site for years, never fails
Careful, I don't think that is an allowed method of watching the games on this board.

It's amazing how the NFL stresses competition, competition, competition, yet we are not allowed to mention their competitors when it comes to streaming video.... Sick

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Careful, I don't think that is an allowed method of watching the games on this board.
Its not. Wont be surprised if that person gets a warning. Its frowned upon on ALL NFL affiliated boards.