Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So where will Jim Harbaugh be coaching in 2015?

I could see the Giants. I think Coughlin could be in danger if they are looking at another 10 loss season. I do think he will stay in NFC because of his brother in Baltimore. He has the ego for NYC. Plus it would be lots of fun watching him lose his cool with the NYC media. So maybe just more wishful thinking on my part.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Grossly overrated.

On to the next round of excuses when he pouts and mails it in again at his next job.

Nobody likes a quitter.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I am confused, how exactly has he mailed it in?

Quote:I am confused, how exactly has he mailed it in?
Duh!  He hasn't won a Super Bowl. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I could see the Giants. I think Coughlin could be in danger if they are looking at another 10 loss season. I do think he will stay in NFC because of his brother in Baltimore. He has the ego for NYC. Plus it would be lots of fun watching him lose his cool with the NYC media. So maybe just more wishful thinking on my part.

I'd like to see that but would hope that it happens on Tom's terms and he's not forced out. 

Dolphins.

Just because they always like a to make a big splash, only to fall on their face.

Quote:Dolphins.

Just because they always like a to make a big splash, only to fall on their face.

I'd much rather Harbaugh stay in the NFC. We don't need 2 of them in the AFC. 

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 11:59 AM by BasshunterX.)

Quote:I'd much rather Harbaugh stay in the NFC. We don't need 2 of them in the AFC. 

Lol Well I'd like every coach worth a crap to stay in the NFC. Unfortunately, AFC has quite the cast with Belicheck, Tomlin, Baby harbaugh, and Reid. Arguably Fox and Mccoy worth mentioning. If Obrien' could get his head out of his [BLEEP] with the QB situation, wouldnt be surprised to see him and bradley join the top coaches list either.

With that said, If Jerry can let go of that ego waffle, He'll have the best vacancy this offseason. Very likely with a top 10 draft pick if my prediction of the cowboys imploding holds up.

Quote:Lol Well I'd like every coach worth a crap to stay in the NFC. Unfortunately, AFC has quite the cast with Belicheck, Tomlin, Baby harbaugh, and Reid. Arguably Fox and Mccoy worth mentioning. If Obrien' could get his head out of his [BLEEP] with the QB situation, wouldnt be surprised to see him and bradley join the top coaches list either.

John Fox ain't all that. 

He's a "decent" coach, but he'd have never even reached that SB w/o Manning. 

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 12:05 PM by BasshunterX.)

Quote:John Fox ain't all that. 

Hence why I said arguably. Ultimately, ITs all about results and Fox ended up in the superbowl. Manning obviously the main reason but Fox still deserves a bit of that pie credit as well. There was a noticeable drop off when Del rio took over for that one month. (lol no surprise there)

Quote:John Fox ain't all that. 

He's already been to one without Manning.

Quote:He's already been to one without Manning.

I know that...and also had a horrendously mediocre head coaching career other than that lightning in a bottle year with Delhomme. (and the Manning year in 2013). 

I can see him going to Miami. I know their ownership courted him hard even though they had no vacancy, with Tony Sparano at the helm. Another year of the Dolphins being the Dolphins and I could see Joe Philbin out the door