Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Steelers RBs Arrested

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2014, 10:47 PM by Ringo.)

Le'Veon Bell and Blount both. Marijuana possession and Bell added a DUI.

Awesome.
Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Idiots. Nothing against pot, but can you just follow the rules for a few years? When you've made enough money you can retire next to the beach in Jamaica and smoke all the pot you want 24/7

No wonder those two kept forgetting the play calls. Blount had weight issues as well. A blunt and a case of twinkies...helllllo.
Blakes Life Matters

This is a great example of why it's very risky to bring in players with a major character concern history into the locker room.   L. Blount didn't go undrafted because of a lack of talent,

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2014, 11:35 PM by Dakota.)

Somewhere, that worthless Jaguar play by play announcer is crying, and that makes me very, very happy.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Somewhere, that worthless Jaguar play by play announcer is crying, and that makes me very, very happy.

Ugh. Between the tears and spittle when he yammers they'll need some super bounty towels.

Thorry Thteeler fan.
Blakes Life Matters

The fact that both of the RBs did it made it funny.

DUI isn't good though, I don't like Bell for that.

Man, how STUPID are all of these guys. For crissakes, if you're going to do it stay inside.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

"Hey guys, we are making millions of dollars playing a game, lets go jeopardize that by getting stoned and drive around town all drunked up! Sounds like the best idea I've ever had! Don't forget the munchies bro."

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

They could go to Uber and get a ride for like 50 bucks

Quote:Somewhere, that worthless Jaguar play by play announcer is crying, and that makes me very, very happy.
This made me chuckle. 

Good stuff.

Regarding these idiots, seriously, how dumb are these guys? 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I wonder if Goodell will suspend them for 4 games, ensuring their return against the us. You know, #becausejaguars, illuminati and whatnot.

Quote:I wonder if Goodell will suspend them for 4 games, ensuring their return against the us. You know, #becausejaguars, illuminati and whatnot.
Well, there is that league conspiracy. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I wonder if Goodell will suspend them for 4 games, ensuring their return against the us. You know, #becausejaguars, illuminati and whatnot.

/endthread