Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Early Superbowl predictions

Packers Defeat Patriots

Let's hear yours

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

49ers over Jags

Gabbert plays second half after injury to Kaepernick. Gabbert completes a successful last minute TD drive and the forum collectively implodes.

Packers vs Colts

We're improving so much that we'll play ourselves.  I'm going out on a limb here and predict the Jags by 3.

Homer Pick:

Jaguars over the Eagles (Bortles wins Super Bowl MVP and ROTY, Gus Bradley wins Coach of the Year)

Non-biased Pick:

Saints over the Colts.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

pick from my heart    Jags over Browns Bortles blows Moneybags out of the water.!!!!!!!

Head pick,and very likely.

Lions Vs Broncos with Denver winning.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Seattle vs. Denver part deux. They're still the best teams in their respective conferences. Denver wins this time.

I also predicted Seahawks-Broncos at this time last year....just sayin'.

Quote:Seattle vs. Denver part deux. They're still the best teams in their respective conferences. Denver wins this time.
I agree on both predictions....

Jags over Seattle

Seahawks over Broncos/Bengals

Real guess - Denver vs 49ers = 49ers win

Homer pick - Jags vs Seattle (showdown of the similar teams) = Jags win Smile

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:Real guess - Denver vs 49ers = 49ers win

Homer pick - Jags vs Seattle (showdown of the similar teams) = Jags win Smile
If that wound up happening, my prediction would be that this would be the lowest rated Super Bowl in its 49 year history. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Panthers defeat Chargers

Quote:If that wound up happening, my prediction would be that this would be the lowest rated Super Bowl in its 49 year history. 

I agree too. 

If/ when the Jags finally make it to one (and win it hopefully) I am hoping we face one of the higher profile teams such as Dallas, with ratings in mind. 

Quote:I agree too. 

If/ when the Jags finally make it to one (and win it hopefully) I am hoping we face one of the higher profile teams such as Dallas, with ratings in mind. 

That won't be our luck.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Ravens - Panthers. Panthers win

"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

Packers over Bengals

Quote:Ravens - Panthers. Panthers win
Wrong

Broncos - Saints