Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Early Superbowl predictions

AFC is weak. It's either the Patriots or Broncos. Bengals have the defense, but I still don't see them having the offense necessary to go deep.

On the NFC side, Seattle is a tough out. To beat them, you better be physical as well. 49ers might drop off this season. I could actually see the Cardinals suprising. Eagles will win the NFC East, but I don't see them beating Seattle.

AFC South: Colts

AFC East: Patriots

AFC West: Broncos

AFC North: Bengals

Wild cards: Ravens and Jets

NFC South: Saints

NFC East: Eagles

NFC West: Seattle

NFC North: Bears

Wild cards: Arizona and Green Bay

Realistic prediction: Seahawks over Patriots

Game I would want: Saints over Ravens
No commercial messages in sigs

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Wrong

k

"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

Quote:Seattle vs. Denver part deux. They're still the best teams in their respective conferences. Denver wins this time.

Agreed.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Packers over Bengals

LOL @ the idea of Andy Dalton leading any team to a SB. 

For AFC, Only the patriots, colts, and bronco's are actual contenders. I'll have to give the edge to the Bronco's over Colts in the AFC championship. Manning is still Manning.

For NFC, Packers, Saints, Seahawks and MAYBE (stretching it here) Arizona. Ill have Saints over Seahawks in the NFC championship. Again, Better QB wins.

For superbowl, Broncos over saints because again, manning.

Quote:For AFC, Only the patriots, colts, and bronco's are actual contenders. I'll have to give the edge to the Bronco's over Colts in the AFC championship. Manning is still Manning.

Ravens?....

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 06:30 PM by BasshunterX.)

Quote:Ravens?....

I could be proven wrong here but I just simply am not a fan of Flacco. I think they basically pulled a "David Garrard" and payed a QB millions for only one outstanding year. As such, They've cut alot of good players because of salary cap after that deal. Ray Rice is also still having off the field issues and that WR group looks atrocious. You can't get to the AFC championship with bums at WR and a streaky QB. Manning, Brady, and Luck won't let you.

Quote:Seattle vs. Denver part deux. They're still the best teams in their respective conferences. Denver wins this time.
18 players did not make the trip to Denver.  

Seahawks and Patriots.

Seahawks beating whoever gets in their way.

I'll say Packers vs Broncos. Broncos win, Manning retires.

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2014, 06:50 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

Quote:If that wound up happening, my prediction would be that this would be the lowest rated Super Bowl in its 49 year history.

It's still the Super Bowl. People will watch it regardless of who is playing.