Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bring Meester Back

Please.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That would've been a good idea a few months ago. But now he's like 190 pounds.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:That would've been a good idea a few months ago. But now he's like 190 pounds.
Him and Boselli would play safety or maybe TE now-a-days...

No

Meester says:  :no:

Well someone throw him in the gingerbread house with the witch and fatten him up
A good loser is a good loser

I had hoped that Brewster would rally this week, but he was even worse than last week.

Maybe Caldwell can find a center on Craig's List.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

If Blake Bortles' insertion into the starting lineup in the regular season is delayed,  a major factor in the decision could be the Jaguars Center situation.     While I try not to put too much stock in pre-season games,  the Jaguars look like a noticeably improved team overall.   But the Center position,  at least for now,  appears to be the biggest problem the team is dealing with.  It's not a good formula to have the team's QB of the future paired with a Center who has plenty of his own issues to deal with.

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2014, 12:22 AM by HIGH SCORE.)

Wait a second...where is Gold something other OSU slash Brewster fan to tell is how good he is.

But seriously, he's horrible.

Titans had an injury at center and jumped on Steve Vallos....not an all pro, but he has experience.  Would have been an option and played with Denver last season.  

Wish we had Alex Mack!
Shock the world

Quote:Wish we had Alex Mack!
Yeah..he would have been nice.  He wanted to be here.

I didn't think Brewster was even close to being as bad as he was in the first game. Still, I wouldn't say he was any good either. I'm just hoping we can grab someone decent once roster cuts occur.

No.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/vitostellino'>Vito Stellino @vitostellino </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/vitostellino/status/500324536362217472' title="9:53 AM - 15 Aug 2014">1h</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14.285714149475098px;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Gus said Linder played really well and Brewster played well an was solid in 25 of 29 snaps.

We'll probably pick up our starting center on the waiver wire.