Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gerhorse

How many touches tonight?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Is he active? I'd like to see him play the first half if he is.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Three touches on three dive plays up the middle on the first drive leading to a punt then Gerhart will sit out the rest of the game to "stay fresh."

Hopefully rhey'll give him a variety of runs, at least 4-6 carries

Quote:Three touches on three dive plays up the middle on the first drive leading to a punt then Gerhart will sit out the rest of the game to "stay fresh."

Actually to keep up with the negativity; I think that toby will be a decoy for todman and he will still have negative 2 yards. 

He'll have two drives.  Todman will probably get more snaps tonight.  Since we have 10 days until the 3rd game, which will see starters play into the 3rd, I see Toby getting a light load until then.  They'll shut him down for the 4th game for sure.

Quote:Actually to keep up with the negativity; I think that toby will be a decoy for todman and he will still have negative 2 yards. 

I just can't see Gerhart making a significant impact with Henne next to him.

Defenses just won't have any respect for a guy like Henne, so yardage will probably be tough to come by for Gerhart.

4 carries for 2 yards.

5 carries -  2 targets receiving

Quote:5 carries -  2 targets receiving

Do you think he'll play the entire first half?

Gus said 5-6 carries I heard

I hope to see him beast out on at least one run.

No one is safe.

I honestly don't think he really needs more than 2 or 3. I know it always feels good just to get hit a couple times after a long offseason. So get him in there, let him take hit the hole a couple times, and then get him out and save him for when it counts.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Who?

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Who?

That one guy who sat behind the other guy in the purple uni in that other place.

5 carries 50 yards. He breaks a 46 yarder

Yes!!!!! My nickname for him stuck.

I haven't seen a damn thing from this guy. 

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2014, 09:16 PM by BasshunterX.)

Poor guy looks like he is suffering from absolute terrible run blocking. All the backs look...ordinary and vulnerable.

Is it O-line talent, scheme, or RB talent?

Quote:I haven't seen a damn thing from this guy. 

It's the first game he's played in, so...