Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Predict the 2014 Record and Beyond...

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2014, 03:51 PM by JagsFan32225.)

I am officially going on the record to predict a 7-9 record.  There will be a couple of games that we let through our fingers because we're such a young team.  I think we will be blown out in one game and will blow out an opponent in a game.  Our home record will be 5-3, road record 2-6. 

Next year, will be our first year in the playoffs since 2007.  Next year's SB will be the KC Chiefs vs. GB Packers (SB 50, a throw back to SB 1).

The following year, SB 51 will be the Jacksonville Jaguars OVER the Carolina Panthers. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

2014:  7-9      (been saying that since the draft) 

2015:  better than 7-9

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2014, 02:15 PM by badger.)

0-16

'15: 0-16

Gonna say 8-8. Beyond this year, we conquer the league! ;-)
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

2014    Homer driven 9-7 :thumbsup:

2015    Waiting for 2014 results.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

7 and 9 or better. It's been a while since I've been excited about the team in the preseason.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

4-2 in the division

2-2 vs NFC East

2-2 vs AFC East

1-1 vs Cle & Oak

9-7

Wow, I didn't see that one coming...
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

5-11 or 6-10. The difference between this year and last year is that this team will be competitive which we weren't in about half of our games last year.

6-10

6-10 for 2014. Too much can happen to predict 2015. I can see us hitting free agency big after this season with our salary cap and the front office now realizing a major signing or two could pay huge dividends in 2015.

2014: Depends on when/if Bortles gets to start.  But I'm going to assume Henne through week 15. (With us getting a hint at Bortles in the last two games of the season) 5-11

2015: Depends on if we upgrade our center position (and how good Gerheart looks this season) but I'll say 9-7

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2014, 03:51 PM by Oklahomie.)

2014 I think we'll see 5 or 6 wins now that we know the texans and titans are going to be flailing again, and Bortles appears to be a real elite prospect.

Probably start the season with a 1-7 or 2-6 initial 8 games (with the possible wins against the titans and Browns) and finish up stronger once Bortles is in and we get into the easier part of the schedule. We could sweep the texans and titans both and embarrass a couple of teams currently thinking postseason like the cowboys or giants.

Forgot about the future part, whoops!

Next year with Bortles at the helm if we have another good draft and the guys that seem to be good right now continue to develop into quality players I can see the Jaguars winning 10+ games and replacing the colts at the top of the division.

I'll say 7-9.

Because we still have one of the youngest teams in the league they'll lose a few games they should have won. Bortles starts late in the season, leading to his greatness next season.

2014:  6-10

2015:  9-7

2016:  10-6

2017:  19-0 SB Champs!!! :teehee:

<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

6-10 this year and expecting a strong playoff push next year.

6-10 give/take a loss due to Henne at QB and the interior O-Line being awful

2015 somewhere around 10 wins is realistic

2014 8-8

2015 13-3

An optimistic 8-8, with 2 wins in the 1st 4 wks.

Kaishakunin for hire.

* (disclaimer) If you think I'm serious, hit yourself in the face w/ a hammer.

Quote:4-2 in the division

2-2 vs NFC East

2-2 vs AFC East

1-1 vs Cle & Oak

9-7

Wow, I didn't see that one coming...
4-2 in the division? Who we sweepin?

Quote:5-11 or 6-10. The difference between this year and last year is that this team will be competitive which we weren't in about half of our games last year.
I agree. 5-11 but with close loses. Still no soid o-line to subdue feisty pass defenses. 2015 I see the Jaguars getting to 8 wins. Everyone thinks this is college where you can win 6 one year and 11 the next.... it's really not.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana