Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Predict the 2014 Record and Beyond...

Quote:I agree. 5-11 but with close loses. Still no soid o-line to subdue feisty pass defenses. 2015 I see the Jaguars getting to 8 wins. Everyone thinks this is college where you can win 6 one year and 11 the next.... it's really not.
someone forgot to tell KC that last year

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I agree. 5-11 but with close loses. Still no soid o-line to subdue feisty pass defenses. 2015 I see the Jaguars getting to 8 wins. Everyone thinks this is college where you can win 6 one year and 11 the next.... it's really not.

In the NFL it's all about the QB. It's the optimism about Bortles that makes optimism about the team reasonable.

If Bortles fails to develop for some reason that would be what holds the Jaguars back. The difference between the teams at the top of the league and the teams at the bottom of the league is mostly the QB.

Quote:4-2 in the division? Who we sweepin?
Either qb-less Houston or qb-less Tennessee...

Maybe both!
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

Hypothetically if Bortles starts and he's anywhere near as efficient as he was last Friday we're looking at a decent season 

The Jaguars should win a minimum of 5 games and a max. of 8. It all depends on injuries- not just to the Jags but to their opponents. Regardless of how many games they win this year, the team will be much more competitive due to the defense. I don't expect any blowouts like last year. I agree with those who say they can make the playoffs next year as the young players will have matured by then. 

Although I am admittedly very biased, I believe great things are in store for this franchise. They have unbelievable leadership with Kahn, Caldwell and Bradley. I believe Cyprien and Joeckel will play in several pro bowls and Telvin Smith may turn out to be the steal of last year's draft. I hesitate to say anything about Bortles in fear of jinxing him, however he appears to be a born leader who plays best when " the lights come on. " 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!