Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Bears Thursday Night Football Preseason Game Thread***

I'm recording the game, nobody tellme what happens!   :whistling:  :thanks:

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm recording the game, nobody tellme what happens!   :whistling:  :thanks:

I suggest you stay off the board

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Mike Ditka is a such a mouth breather

Quote:I'm recording the game, nobody tellme what happens!   :whistling:  :thanks:

Brewster fumbled the snap.

Quote:Brewster fumbled the snap.

Ha that was pretty funny

Quote:Monday night countdown has been a Johnny jock ride so far. I'm remembering why I never watch ESPN anymore.
As is nfl network
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:He might. Will he remember it? IDK

Lol. I'm trying to get on blackmons level right now, off work and school tomorrow

Quote:I'm no Chicago expert. Is their offensive line still considered a weak spot?

I'm fairly familiar with them- LT Bushrod is decent, LG Matt Slauson is very good, C Roberto Garza is decent but aging, RG Long was a Pro Bowl alternate as a rookie, and RT Jordan Mills is the weak spot... although he did get the bulk of the starts there as a 5th round rookie last year. So he could be much better this year.

[Image: 1So1I98.jpg]

Wow this espn pregame is all Bears.

Quote:Lol. I'm trying to get on blackmons level right now, off work and school tomorrow

I'm already there
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Wow this espn pregame is all Bears.

There was a small segment earlier about how we should start Bortles.. But yes so far the Jags are getting less coverage than both the Bears and the Browns
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2014, 07:50 PM by xJAGGYx.)

I see growth in you, man.

You got great self esteem, to wear that bandaid out here...

Lol

I'm probably the only one here, but I didn't know the Zach Miller on the Bears that had 2 TD's last week is our old TE Zach Miller lol. Good for him getting his injuries taken care of and getting another chance in the NFL.

"To wear that band aid on your nose, you must have great self - esteem"

Good ole gus

Ready to see Telvin SMith ball out

Almost here.....!

Quote:There was a small segment earlier about how we should start Bortles.. But yes so far the Jags are getting less coverage than both the Bears and the Browns
and the browns aren't even playing lol

C'MON MAN

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:and the browns aren't even playing lol
I was going to add a browns/ manziel to the over/under thing happening earlier.