Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Bears Thursday Night Football Preseason Game Thread***

Man this is breaking my heart... I know its preseason but still

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:[Image: BnP%2Bchicagobearscoincidence.jpg]

One side of this reminds me of some of the ref's calls tonight

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:sucks not getting any bites doesn't it?

Lol didn't you just bite?

Chicago can thank the zebra's for the score...

Daaaaaaa Bears....          Oh well

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2014, 11:07 PM by xJAGGYx.)

We need at least a field goal

Uh.... The filter is not working mods. It allowed a wordy dird.

The one that starts with an s

Glad I caught that before they did

Some pretty awful defense let alone the refs.

No pain, no gain.

Ahhhhh damn

That roughing call really hurt the Jags.

That call destroyed us. Good job refs.

Put Bortles back in !!!

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Jags defensed choked. Bears scored 12 points within 8 minuites.

Next thing you know...

You look at the QB and its a flag...

I would put BB in there for the final 50 sec to see what he can do in this situation.

Staters beat starters and second string beat second string. Obviously Palmers better than Morris. Not to worried

We look like we've been in prevent defense this entire half with the exception of that one blitz.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Jags defensed choked. Bears scored 12 points within 8 minuites.
for some clarity they are the backups to the backups. most won't even make the team

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC

Quote:Staters beat starters and second string beat second string. Obviously Palmers better than Morris. Not to worried

This.

Quote:Lol didn't you just bite?
figured I'd throw ya a bone  Smile

Quote:I never said you think he should get 12 sacks a year, but way to put words in my mouth.  I REALLY appreciate that.  You still don't get it do you?  You keep saying he made the play against backups.   HE IS A [BAD WORD REMOVED] BACKUP!  I don't see how you keep missing this point.  

If he made that play from the 3-tech then you should be happy.  We have a backup that can play multiple positions and make plays.  He is a back up.  He is a back up.  He is a back up.  You probably still won't understand after I have told you 5 times (Just so you hopefully get this this time, I said it once in the first post and 4 times in this one.).   

I agree with you that he shouldn't have been picked 10th overall.  He should have been picked much later, but the fact still stands for the 6th time he is a back up and made a good play against....yes you guessed it back ups.  

The best advice I can give you (which you probably won't take by any means) is to let go of what the last regime and every regime has done before what we have now.  If you live in the past, you will never get anywhere in your future because you are too worried about the past.  It is over and done with.  Let it go man.  Just let it go.  It seems to me that you are one of those people with one foot in the past, the other in the future and [BAD WORD REMOVED] on your present.  Either that or you have both feet in the past and wonder why things always seem so gloom.
Lol were you weeping when you typed this?

Putting words in your mouth?

"You do realize he isn't there to pass rush primarily anymore right?  It doesn't seem that you do."

Seems like you thought im expecting Alualu to be a pass rusher to me.

I really didnt even bother to read the rest of the emotional crap that followed.