Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Bears Thursday Night Football Preseason Game Thread***

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2014, 11:13 PM by Joe.)

Quote:Bye clown.

Go tend to your Alualu shrine.
Lol is my Alualu shrine a bench?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That was like watching Gabbert.
still better than Gabbert.

Quote:Chicago knows they reLly lost that one
I don't think they do based on that cerebration...

Quote:Big picture. We played well and a lot to be excited about.
agreed went downhill after bortles went out

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC

Quote:Chicago knows they reLly lost that one

lol so true

I don't care what the score is, we've got Bortles baby! WOOOO!

Quote:Lol were you weeping when you typed this?

Putting words in your mouth?

"You do realize he isn't there to pass rush primarily anymore right?  It doesn't seem that you do."

Seems like you thought im expecting Alualu to be a pass rusher to me.

I really didnt even bother to read the rest of the emotional crap that followed.

I like how you read some things, but when you get to the part that destroys your view, you decide to stop reading.  It is rather funny to me. 

By the way, none of that was emotional.  There you go again when it doesn't fit your view you want to say something that has no bearing on this conversation.  Woe is me.  I am so sad right now.   You are literally too stupid to continue this conversation with.  Have fun living in your [BLEEP] little world that you have created.

In order to rebuild, you have to destroy.

Quote:agreed went downhill after bortles went out
That's what happens when you take a franchise QB out of the game.

Jags gave up the game with that INT.  Bears came from behind to win 20-19....after the Jags lead 19-7 at the start of the fourth quarter.  :pinch:

Opening line of sports center: "Blake Bortles puts on a show" that's nice to hear.

Quote:Opening line of sports center: "Blake Bortles puts on a show" that's nice to hear.
Jaworski knows what he is talking about.

He has studied the game for over 40 years, per his words lol.

He never forgets to mention that.

Quote:I like how you read some things, but when you get to the part that destroys your view, you decide to stop reading.  It is rather funny to me. 

By the way, none of that was emotional.  There you go again when it doesn't fit your view you want to say something that has no bearing on this conversation.  Woe is me.  I am so sad right now.   You are literally too stupid to continue this conversation with.  Have fun living in your [BAD WORD REMOVED] little world that you have created.
Dont read parts that destroy my view.... or are just really.... really... stupid?

Quote:Lol riiiiiiiiight.

Bye Highscore

Yeah look it up bro.

I'm sure your 7th grade teacher isn't teaching you this stuff.

good game

fun first half

the bears showed their 3rd string is better than ours, i can live with that

I don't care about what the final score of this game was or how it all went down. The Jags outplayed, and outperformed, both of the Bears 1st, and 2nd string teams.

The Bears "Won" the game, but the Jaguars won the fight.

Quote:I don't think they do based on that cerebration...

Not the fans, the team

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2014, 11:18 PM by Joe.)

Quote:Yeah look it up bro.

I'm sure your 7th grade teacher isn't teaching you this stuff.
.... lol What?

Good comeback.

Having a little separation anxiety from TMD?

Darn Lisa trying to stir the pot there in that interview.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I don't think we ran a single blitz except that one that resulted in a 15 yard penalty for no reason.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:???
I heard them say "Ricky Stanzi is in"... just rewound it and they did say it, but not in at QB... my mistake

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]