Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who has the most likeable owner in the NFL?

Facial hair goes a long way!

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Facial hair has long since been both respected and feared.

Never trash the "stache"

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

How could u not like khan

The Khan of Khans is conquering Florida. The Teal Horde lives.

Quote:How could u not like khan

I don't see how it's possible not to like him.

He's a living example of the American dream.. He's a man of the people, forward thinking, and has a desire for the team to be one of the elite NFL franchises.

Quote:The Khan of Khans is khancuering Florida. The Teal Horde lives.
fixed that for ya.. And teal horde? I like it

Quote:I don't see how it's possible not to like him.

He's a living example of the American dream.. He's a man of the people, forward thinking, and has a desire for the team to be one of the elite NFL franchises.
Nailed it.

Shahid Khan, a true example of the American Dream, the guy comes to America with nickels in his pocket, builds an empire of a business and buys an NFL franchise. That story in itself should make him the most likeable and respected owner in the NFL, a true blue collar billionaire. When anyone tells me that can't accomplish something, I tell them go read Shad's Wikipedia page, education and hard work truly pays off.

I'm a Shad fan too.....but.

This review was biased, of course. Jerry Jones # 7 most liked?

Rams owner reason not to like? He owned a premier futbol team in England and that didn't mix, even the possibility of moving to England. He ends up near bottom.

Anyway. Can't wait to see the team in first place.

Kraft. Rooneys. I like.

Woody Johnson? Name speaks for himself. He and Richardson were the holdouts on the referee situation a couple years ago.

Gives me reason to cheer against Jets and Panturds.

But,that just moi.
Blakes Life Matters

Khan Rules !!!

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Another slight?

;

;

Quote:I'm a Shad fan too.....but.

This review was biased, of course. Jerry Jones # 7 most liked?

Yep, despite the fact he remains the GM, fans still like him.  Hard to forget they won 2 SB's during his owenership.  He does need to step down though...long overdue.  Khan is awesome.  Hope the hardware follows.

Quote:Another slight?

Oh, thanks for pointing that out.  I need to feign outrage. 

HARRUMPH!

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Another slight?

Obviously. How could they only have him ranked #1 for the current owners?

The article should have combed the annals of NFL ownership history to crown him the greatest of all time.

HARUMPH!

If Khan had not bought the team? Not pretty thought

Well yardbarker.com is obviously the most trusted site on the interwebs so there ya go. 

<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

You also got to give credit where credit is due to Wayne Weaver for picking the right guy to sell to.

Now if Khan can just pull a Jim Irsay and Jerry Jones move the circle will be complete!

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

something something LA