Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Start Bortles Predictions

Quote:I thought Gruden had a great point last night, when is Bortles supposed to get all of this time to 'work on his mechanics' once the season starts and they have to start game planning?

With the new CBA in place it seriously limits practice time.

Great point by Gruden
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bortles looks comfortable and ready now. He wont sit the entire year. Anyone that believes that is just kidding themselves. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

He will start against the colts. (That is if he does not start opening day.)

The best player will play.

Henne moved the ball well against the first string bears defense. Let's see Bortles play against the first string defense first and then make these claims. I love me some Bortles and my man crush is growing everyday. I feel like a middle school girl with an N'Sync poster on her wall.