Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which Jaguar WR will finish the season with the most yards?
Cecil Shorts III
Marquis Lee
Allen Robinson
Mike Brown
Allen Hurns
Kerry Taylor
Tandon Doss
Lamaar Thomas
Chad Bumphis
Rames Barden
Ace Sanders
Other state who and why
[Show Results]

Which WR will finish with the best stats on the team?

Which WR at the end of the season on the Jaguars will have the most yards or recs or be the best overall despite the stats?

Keep in mind of injuries, suspesions (why Blackmon wasnt listed), etc when making your pick.

Tell me who you picked and why you feel so.

Who you feel shouldnt even be considered, and why you feel they will be cut?

I personally think Allen Robinson is going to shock us all with his performance once he's healthy.  I think he'll be the type of player we had hoped for in Justin Blackmon,

http://draftbreakdown.com/players/allen-robinson/  check out some of his performances from this link in college.

Lee could be awesome too http://draftbreakdown.com/players/marqise-lee/ if it gives it his 100%, but Cecil is the proven performer on the depth chart & hence the #1 wr going into this weeks game (even though he's injured and wont play).

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

CS3 and its not even close

I think it'll be CS3 in yardage due to his speed. I'll say Lee leads the team in receptions though. I think Fisch is going to work him a lot this year in the short passing game and In/Out of the slot. Should see some more favorable match-ups that way.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Easily Chad Bumphis.

Shorts if healthy will lead the team in receptions.

I can see Robinson catching a lot of TDs and I can see Lee making a lot of yards, but Shorts is the only one I'd bet on.

Quote:Just to be different, Bortles.

I didn't know Ramses Barden was allowed to vote for himself. :verymad:

CSIII can't even stay on the field... how is he going to lead in any category other than bench time?

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:CSIII can't even stay on the field... how is he going to lead in any category other than bench time?

He's managed to do it the past two seasons....
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/20443...tight-ends

Matt Miller's top draft 100 (showing WR and TEs) has Allen Robinson coming in at #12 at WR with Lee coming in at #13 in the above link

I agree that Cecil Shorts III has proven to be the best WR on the team and is the starting WR once healthy, but that is the question can he remain healthy all season?

Quote:Easily Chad Bumphis.
I had Chad as a guy I think will get cut, besides he upset me with this last preseason game. He shouldve caught that ball!

I can't hear the name Bumphis without thinking about those dogs that demolished the Christmas turkey Ralphie's dad had coveted so.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2014, 02:40 PM by Etdavis2006.)

Either CS3 or Lee. I think Lee will have a strong season because he has major home run ability. I can see him taking a 6 yard pass on 2nd and 8 and turning that into a touchdown out of nowhere

Our QBs seem to love them some Brown.

Quote:CSIII can't even stay on the field... how is he going to lead in any category other than bench time?

I would vote for Cecil if I thought he would stay on the field this year. I have my doubts though. I went with Lee.

It appears Cecil won the poll, and most fans assume he will be healthy enough to lead in yards and rec for the team.

Quote:It appears Cecil won the poll, and most fans assume he will be healthy enough to lead in yards and rec for the team.
Then I guess this poll is deceased. Sick

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

I would be shocked to see it double to 60 members..

Voted other for most receptions and vote for a rb with most receptions because Henne will not look down field and will look for the dump.

Henne will lead the team in all stats this year lol

But on a real note I think it all comes down to whose on the field the most. If Cecil doesn't consistently get hurt like it seems he always is I'd say he will lead the team in both

I believe shorts will lead in both receptions and yardage. However it'd much better for the team if Lee or Robinson does.

The silver lining would be Shorts increasing his stock and we trade him for as much as we can get.