Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Not worried about Lee yet

One preseason game here coaches. Close eyes. Hit the bong. Relax.

That's what Justin would say anyway.
Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't know the snap count for him, and tbh there is no reason to worry about him at this point.
Apparently there is if you're TMD and you need to start a thread about something you are hunting hard to wring your hands over. 

If someone is starting to worry about a player after his first ever preseason game, they're really reaching. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:One preseason game here coaches. Close eyes. Hit the bong. Relax.

That's what Justin would say anyway.

But the eternal self soiling diva must find something to fixate on.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:But the eternal self soiling diva must find something to fixate on.

what are you talking about?

Quote:what are you talking about?

Agendas

Hypocrisy

Delusions

Ignorance

Flip-flopping

Etc...
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Agendas

Hypocrisy

Delusions

Ignorance

Flip-flopping

Etc...

Was I addressing you? 

You and your really lame, non-clever (yet you think it is) avatar just cannot help yourself, I guess. 

Another thread. Another FBT vs. Mad Dog argument.

Honestly, Im getting sick of everytime TMD happens to not have a "homer opinion" about something on the team, He gets jumped on by you clowns. Sure, Sometimes he has opinions that are knee jerkish but that doesn't mean he deserves to be shot everytime he posts a freaking message.

Quote:Another thread. Another FBT vs. Mad Dog argument.

Honestly, Im getting sick of everytime TMD happens to not have a "homer opinion" about something on the team, He gets jumped on by you clowns. Sure, Sometimes he has opinions that are knee jerkish but that doesn't mean he deserves to be shot everytime he posts a freaking message.

FBT isn't even the main culprit anymore. Yeah he'll sometimes chime in...but he's far from the worst of offenders. 

The funny thing is...this post wasn't even a negative one towards the Jags and the clowns come out and bash me. 

Quote:Another thread. Another FBT vs. Mad Dog argument.

I gotta agree with this seems this year TMD is behind the team and mostly posts positive remarks but just gets hammered over and over. It seems like he has done irreversible damage to some psyches on this board and they will never get over it. The healthy thing is to move on with the future and not dwell in the past. GO JAGS!!!!!      BORTLES IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC

He is still a rookie and learning his way around things.   In time he could be great.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2014, 05:11 AM by BasshunterX.)

Quote:FBT isn't even the main culprit anymore. Yeah he'll sometimes chime in...but he's far from the worst of offenders. 

The funny thing is...this post wasn't even a negative one towards the Jags and the clowns come out and bash me. 

Quite honestly, I don't care who the main culprit is. Im getting sick of seeing every @#$%ing thread on this forum get de-railed because somebody has to make a cheap shot. Is it so hard for people to disagree without turning it into personal attacks?

I would love to see them put Lee as a 2 stringer and get some snaps with Blake but I doubt that will happen. Either way I can't wait to see if he responses this next game.

Quote:I would love to see them put Lee as a 2 stringer and get some snaps with Blake but I doubt that will happen. Either way I can't wait to see if he responses this next game.

That's the key.  Is this just a blip in his career?   Will be respond and run every route like it's important?   I think he will.   If not, he won't be starting.  

Maybe he just didn't realize what he was doing. 

Quote:That's the key. Is this just a blip in his career? Will be respond and run every route like it's important? I think he will. If not, he won't be starting.

Maybe he just didn't realize what he was doing.

Just a speculative theory on my end, but there are also the players that try to take it easy in the preseason and save it for the regular season.

I'm not saying I agree with it but maybe that was the case. Maybe he was sick? Who knows. As a rookie you're earning your playing time and youre earning respect from the coaches, other players, and fans. So I hope he fixes it.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Rookie wideouts take a while to adjust to this league. SURPRISE!

/endthread

I bet he plays better next week.

On the TMD thing: It's funny you got one big jerk fest going on (of the kneeing variety mind you) I.e: TMD knee jerk reacts to something = poster knee jerk reacts to his post = vicious circle of thread derailment.