Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Not worried about Lee yet

Quote:It took Blackmon a while to get it (on the field) it might take Lee awhile too.

It might take Lee longer since he's not the physical player that Blackmon was. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It might take Lee longer since he's not the physical player that Blackmon was. 
hey how long did it take Randy Moss? he's not the physical player Blackmon was either?

Quote:hey how long did it take Randy Moss? he's not the physical player Blackmon was either?

lol.....It helped being 6' 4" and blazing speed and able to win most of those jump balls. 

right.

which means that physicality isn't so much what it takes, but it's more than likely a combination of factors.

but i do understand your point bro.

Quote:lol.....It helped being 6' 4" and blazing speed and able to win most of those jump balls.
I don't think you can make that argument.. There are plenty of physically gifted guys that just never get it.

Quote:I don't think you can make that argument.. There are plenty of physically gifted guys that just never get it.

Didn't say there wasn't. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...us-bradley

Thats not what you wanna hear from our supposedly humble promising rookie

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top.../?p=249202

post 4 or 5....

he'll be alright

I totally forgot he even played last night.  Invisible all night.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

You worded that nicely.

Quote:lol.....It helped being 6' 4" and blazing speed and able to win most of those jump balls.

Whooooosh
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Whooooosh

nothing was wooshed on my end. lol....you are deranged. 

NFL Network is reporting that Gus criticized Marqise Lee's effort in the game.  They quoted him as saying Lee took a lot of plays off. 

Which is surprising to me, since Gus has never to my recollection openly criticized a player. 

Edit: Sorry, I didn't realize this is in another thread. 

Quote:I know he was essentially shut out of the stat sheet last night, but is there any chance that the Jags were talking it easy with him, given their current WR situation? He could arguably be the best WR of our bunch, so theres no reason to try and force things that aren't there now, right? 

Anyone know his total snaps count from last night?

He had zero targets.  I wouldn't worry about that.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Send Lee to 2nd team with Bortles and lets see what happens.

I was not happy with the pick to begin with. Now the guy plays his first NFL game and isn't giving 100%? I mean it could be nerves or something bothering him or whatever but if he was just not into it that is a bad sign. There is a difference between not setting the world on fire and not giving 100%. It is a very important difference to take note of. This isn't a vet, this is a rookie and he should be anxious to actually be on the field getting serious, directed coaching by NFL coaches from his film for the first time.

"Snow and cold may have stopped the armies of Hitler and Napoleon, but they won't slow down the Jaguars. "
;

;
-Steve Sabol

Quote: Now the guy plays his first NFL game and isn't giving 100%?

Giving 100% and not playing at full speed aren't the same thing.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

He was in with henne who didn't realize we had wars playing or that he could throw it more than 5yards.

Lee is going to be a huge playmaker for this team
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]