Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Bucs Preseason Game Thread***

Quote:Go to NFL.com and click on "Preseason Live"  

For $20 bucks you can watch every preseason game live - or later on-demand. 

Any other option will be not be legal, so this is the only answer to that question that is allowed here.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cost me £70 for a full season here in the UK, pretty happy with that.

I can't remember looking so forward to a pre-season game in a looong time. ;-)
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Welp.... At least part of my signature (that I can't seem to change)  will make sense tonight for a while.  It will indeed be "Stanzi-Time." 

Maybe we'll finally learn what intrigued Caldwell and company enough to release Scott and keep him around.  Could he be the dark horse?

Could Ricky come out swinging for the fences and put Team America back on top?  Could he defeat ISIS and the Bucs in one fell swoop? 

'MURICAAAAA!!!!!!!

[Image: stanzi.jpg]

I am excited to see the rookies play, especially since Blake Bortles isnt the starter he'll get more time (i assume) in the game playing once they bench Henne after the 1st Qtr because who really wants to watch Ricky play?

I'm hoping to see Lee shock a few people.

Quote:I am excited to see the rookies play, especially since Blake Bortles isnt the starter he'll get more time (i assume) in the game playing once they bench Henne after the 1st Qtr because who really wants to watch Ricky play?

I'm hoping to see Lee shock a few people.

According to Sam K. Bortles should play the 2nd quarter and possibly the start of the 3rd.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

What happens ... if ... Bortles throws a pick? All aboard Jameis train?! :o

Give it up, Sanzi has been in the the league for several years and can't even impress to win a starting job.  The guy suucks.

Can buy nfl gamepass a good option for people who owned sunday ticket or redzone
Jags 4 Life

Quote:Give it up, Sanzi has been in the the league for several years and can't even impress to win a starting job.  The guy suucks.
comedy.  it was meant to be comedy.  

I'm in the mountain time zone, so I can't watch the game live. That's the bad news.

The good news, I get the nfl network! They are re-airing the game at 5 am mountain time Saturday.

Quote:According to Sam K. Bortles should play the 2nd quarter and possibly the start of the 3rd.

Thats it? Seems kinda stupid. 

Given that Henne will probably play the first Q, Bortles should get both the 2nd and 3rd Q, The more reps in this setting, the better for him. 

It's raining outside right now, I hope the sky rains all it's got before the game starts.

Quote:Give it up, Sanzi has been in the the league for several years and can't even impress to win a starting job. The guy suucks.

No offense but you still think Gabbert can be good.

Quote:Thats it? Seems kinda stupid. 

Given that Henne will probably play the first Q, Bortles should get both the 2nd and 3rd Q, The more reps in this setting, the better for him. 

Have to find the sweet spot between getting him worthwhile reps and risking injury in a meaningless game.

Very pleased to hear from Gus the insertion of Nate Stupar in goal line situations.

I'll be there tonight with my brother.

Section 104 - Row K - Seats 1 & 2.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:Go to BCC....

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/8/7/59...in/5742488
Thanks for the help Smile

Quote:Go to NFL.com and click on "Preseason Live"  

For $20 bucks you can watch every preseason game live - or later on-demand. 
Thank you for the help Smile

Well, I'll just record the NFL 7am broadcast and watch it tomorrow. I just want to see Bortles in action as soon as possible. Have to watch my Orioles at 7 anyway.