Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Bucs Preseason Game Thread***

the Orioles stink. Sick

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Go to NFL.com and click on "Preseason Live"  

For $20 bucks you can watch every preseason game live - or later on-demand. 

Banana Make sure to use promo code "directv" for $5 off. Banana

I'm heading out to Prime Osborne in about 10 minutes. I hope 930 am is decent because I can't stand to listen to Frangie. I know I won't be bringing my radio to the stadium, I'll keep up with the stats on my cell phone. I'm gonna miss Lageman and Sexton, they were good.

Jags have me excited again. Original season ticket owner and the past few years it was hard to keep buying. GO JAGS!!

Can't wait for Kick off. :woot:

Quote: Banana Make sure to use promo code "directv" for $5 off. Banana

YUP

Quote:Defense needs to get:              Offense needs to get:

3-4 Sacks                                   Past the 50 yard line

1 Int                                            More than 1 TD

2 Forced Fumbles                      Less than 2 turnovers
1st, 2nd, or 3rd string team?

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Well, I'll just record the NFL 7am broadcast and watch it tomorrow. I just want to see Bortles in action as soon as possible. Have to watch my Orioles at 7 anyway.

I'll have the O's on the TV and the Jaguars on the computer.

Quote:the Orioles stink. Sick

Troll

[Image: BuizslNIMAAG60I.jpg]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

[Image: BujJnEhIEAEcS2N.jpg]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Chris Porter with his face painted

[Image: BujHThsIYAEcpOn.jpg]

Joy Purdy getting ready to chow down

[Image: BujLNu9IcAEzEft.jpg]

DG9 is in town getting ready to enjoy the game

[Image: BujMbyCIIAEJnXD.jpg]

Mmmmmm. Beer. Italian hoagie. Bunch of friends. Tailgating and football and no work tomorrow.

Awesome.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:What happens ... if ... Bortles throws a pick? All aboard Jameis train?! :o

For those not jumping off the Matthews Bridge.

Quote:DG9 is in town getting ready to enjoy the game

[Image: BujMbyCIIAEJnXD.jpg]
Good to see Dave in town.... Reminiscing the good ol days when we could just blame #9 for all of the teams problems.

Quote:Good to see Dave in town.... Reminiscing the good ol days when we could just blame #9 for all of the teams problems.

Didn't you hear?  He's going into the Pride tonight.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Good to see Dave in town.... Reminiscing the good ol days when we could just blame #9 for all of the teams problems.

:woot:  Garrard will always be that guy everyone loves, even though he was never great!  Glad he is around.  I like hearing him on 1010xl.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Is this game blacked out? I purchased NFL preseason live for $20 and I'm blacked out of the freaking game! I live in West Palm Beach which is Dolphins territory (I'm blacked out of that game too). How does this make sense?

Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote: Is this game blacked out? I purchased NFL preseason live for $20 and I'm blacked out of the freaking game! I live in West Palm Beach which is Dolphins territory (I'm blacked out of that game too). How does this make sense?

Not blacked out. 

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus