Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Bucs Preseason Game Thread***

Quote: Is this game blacked out? I purchased NFL preseason live for $20 and I'm blacked out of the freaking game! I live in West Palm Beach which is Dolphins territory (I'm blacked out of that game too). How does this make sense?

No its not blacked out but regional viewership can get complicated.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What happens ... if ... Henne lights it up?

Quote:I'm heading out to Prime Osborne in about 10 minutes. I hope 930 am is decent because I can't stand to listen to Frangie. I know I won't be bringing my radio to the stadium, I'll keep up with the stats on my cell phone. I'm gonna miss Lageman and Sexton, they were good.

Sexton!? Come on man!

Quote:What happens ... if ... Henne lights it up?

The chances of that happening is equal to my chances of winning a million dollars on a $1 scratch off ticket.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2014, 07:16 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

Quote: Is this game blacked out? I purchased NFL preseason live for $20 and I'm blacked out of the freaking game! I live in West Palm Beach which is Dolphins territory (I'm blacked out of that game too). How does this make sense?

They black out both Ravens and Redskins games where I live even though we only get the Ravens on local TV. I think it's a glitch of sorts when it comes to teams who play in the same state.

Quote:Sexton!? Come on man!

You'll see.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Glad i got the radio version then. Would suck to be blacked out.

1010xl is blacked out from online streaming, if anyone hasn't tried it yet.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Game time. Always excited for a new season, but this one takes the cake. The future is bright. Just think about where this team is headed ten years from now. We Khan do it and GO JAGUARS!

Quote:You'll see.

So far it's been a delight without "the voice". (barf)

Anyone else without sound?

No audio
GO Jaguars
;

SOUND?
Signature goes here.

Quote:1010xl is blacked out from online streaming, if anyone hasn't tried it yet.

I paid for it so i sure hope not.

no sound?

Oh man do I love this football team!

Half screen on the WSAV broadcast, how does y'all's look?

There we go
Signature goes here.

Anyone else lose the Audio on Chanel 4?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Full screen in HD on NFL Gamepass.... awesome stuff.