Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MJD tops Darren McFadden on the depth chart

MJD take any carries in last nights game? I cant find a state line for him. Just curious.

No one is safe.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:MJD take any carries in last nights game? I cant find a state line for him...

lol....California?.... 

Quote:MJD take any carries in last nights game? I cant find a state line for him. Just curious.

2 carries for ten yards according to NFL.com

MJD looks to be in tip top shape... It seems people didn't want to allow time for his Lis franc injury to heal. He is Healthy & Ready to go !!!
Cali got the Oranges ..Jacksonville got the Drew !!

Of course he is, MJD is better.

Nice little 40 yrd TD run against the packers.

He's not washed up yet.

Quote:Nice little 40 yrd TD run against the packers.

He's not washed up yet.

Dead cat bounce.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I personally hope MJD does great. He was always one of my favorite players and always played tough. Sure he had a sour ending here but he still did alot for this franchise. Not many players eclipse 13,000 + yards and nearly 80 TDs.

Yeah, me too. MJD was great for the Jags and all they had for a few years.

I don't worry about the sour ending, I just look at it as just MJD motivating himself, which is what he always does. He knows he plays much better with a chip on his shoulder.

His career with the Jags turned out much much better than I thought it would.

I was OK with keeping him at a fair price for both sides, but it didn't work out that way.

I wish all the best to MJD.

We'll see what happens when he finally retires, but I suspect he will want to come back and retire as a Jaguar and they will be more than happy to have him.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Dead cat bounce.

lol, I hear they never bounce as high on the 2nd bounce as the 1st though. Something about Laws of Physics.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Well I picked him up in fantasy so let's hope he still has some gas left.

He looked pretty quick o that 40 yard TD scamper.

MJD lost that fat he had been carrying the last couple of seasons. He's ready to lead the league in rushing again. We should have resigned him.

That's okay, ill take a fresh set of legs like Toby, Storm, and Denard over a 29 year old back with over 1500 carries ANY DAY.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:MJD lost that fat he had been carrying the last couple of seasons. He's ready to lead the league in rushing again. We should have resigned him.

Unless it's a down year in rushing totals, he won't lead the league in anything.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Unless its "times mentioning on how he was disrespected about something and is now carrying a chip on his shoulder".

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:He hasn't really had that many carries. His injury history is mostly filled with nagging stingers outside of a torn meniscus, which I believe he's two years removed from.

Reminds me a bit of Fred Taylor, a guy that might just be very unlucky rather than simply injury prone.

Like I said, I'd kick the tires on him if Oakland decided to cut him before the season. It's unlikely, as they're probably going to a two-back system, but it's possible.

Oh man, Run DMC's production is 10x less than Taylor. He hasn't had really any good years for all the hype he had coming out of NCAA. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

MJD looked slimmer in the preseason action I saw.  It's a shame who didn't do that for us.

Quote:MJD lost that fat he had been carrying the last couple of seasons. He's ready to lead the league in rushing again. We should have resigned him.

lol