Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A nod to Caldwell from CNNSI

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/08/04/all-underrated-defense

Caldwell brought in two of these guys.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It seems like every move this team makes now is either praised or very positive from other coaches and the media. Two years ago couldn't hardly find an article about the jags and if you did it was spun negatively. Now we're constantly getting articles on nfl.com, and I'm so loving being a part of this rebuild since obviously it is being done in the right way. Cannot wait for the ride to the 2016 season and then the great seasons for years to come.

GO JAGS!!!!!!

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC

Not to be outdone, Gene Smith has been named employee of the month at Bed, Bath & Beyond.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Not to be outdone, Gene Smith has been named employee of the month at Bed, Bath & Beyond.

Obviously he's not in product procurement.

And both were rather unheralded, low salary deals.

But they each fit extremely well in Bradley's defense.

;

;

Quote:Obviously he's not in product procurement.
I was really stoked about that shower curtain but, turns out it just melted in the hot water.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Ball so hard.  

I was expecting Ball to be another Aaron Ross but he really surprised me last year, hopefully he keeps it up.

Quote:I was really stoked about that shower curtain but, turns out it just melted in the hot water.
Don't even get me started on the soap!

Quote:I was really stoked about that shower curtain but, turns out it just melted in the hot water.
He tried to sell me and my fiance on the 250 thread count sheets instead of the Egyptian cotton 500 thread sheets. I said b**** please!!

Always nice to see some love for our Team. The Future is bright!

Quote:Yes, Posluszny made his first Pro Bowl in 2013, but the second-round pick of the Bills in 2007 had an absolutely insane 2013 season for the Jaguars, and it seems like nobody's talking about it. Only San Francisco's NaVorro Bowman had more run defeats than Posluszny's 14 among all inside linebackers, he allowed one touchdown and had two interceptions on his 66 targets, and his 122 solo tackles marked a career high. There are times when inside linebackers are simply tackle magnets, and other times when they really earn those stats. Posluszny earned everything he got in 2013.

All you need to know.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Interesting. He just tried to sell me jars on a shelf.

Quote:Interesting. He just tried to sell me jars on a shelf.

I thought Vic pitched the sale for those?

Quote:Obviously he's not in product procurement.
My vote for best reply of the day! 

Was that the two for one special with the soap dish made of soap!

One of Gene's only good moves: Blackmon and Posluszny.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:Interesting. He just tried to sell me jars on a shelf.

Well done.

Quote:One of Gene's only good moves: Blackmon and Posluszny.
Blackmon?  0.o

Quote:One of Gene's only good moves: Blackmon and Posluszny.

And he still only got it half right.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]