Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Scrimmage Thread

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2014, 06:04 PM by BritishJag.)

So the scrimmage is getting underway in an hour from Everbank Field, it's live here:

http://www.jaguars.com/trainingcamp/index.html

I've never seen a scrimmage before afaik they didn't used to put it online. What should I expect?

Pretty excited! It's football from Everbank, it's been far too long, even if it's not a proper game it's better than the last few months of nothingness Tongue

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Last time I went I was confused. It wasn't like a game. It was more like a glorified practice.

Quote:Last time I went I was confused. It wasn't like a game. It was more like a glorified practice.

Aka a scrimmage.
Huh

I hope Jaguars.com show the actual scrimmage, I've seen some of the camp stuff and a lot of the time they focus the camera on the the guys talking about it instead of the players, just cutting to the players every so often or showing highlight reels.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2014, 06:08 PM by Kotite.)

They will be testing the scoreboards like a real game.
Only a chump boos the home team!

For some reason I can't full screen it on my laptop. Undecided

Quote:So the scrimmage is getting underway in an hour from Everbank Field, it's live here:
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.jaguars.com/trainingcamp/index.html'>http://www.jaguars.com/trainingcamp/index.html</a>

I've never seen a scrimmage before afaik they didn't used to put it online. What should I expect?

Pretty excited! It's football from Everbank, it's been far too long, even if it's not a proper game it's better than the last few months of nothingness Tongue

A full speed practice. Offense vs. defense. They will move the ball around sometimes to set up game situations. Scoring is a bit tricky as the D gets points for things like fumbles ans INTs. Its fun, but not like a game.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2014, 06:16 PM by NOIS.)

I have Clear internet so someone keep me updated.

No one is safe.

Can I watch it on my phone? I clicked the link and it says stanby for live feed

Anybody know how to get this fullscreen?

Awesome that they are going to stream it online, i also cant seem to get it full screen, but somethings better than nothing!

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2014, 06:26 PM by BritishJag.)

Quote:Awesome that they are going to stream it online, i also cant seem to get it full screen, but somethings better than nothing!
Best I've managed to get it by zooming in on chrome and focusing on the video. If you hold ctrl and press the + key it'll zoom in, on my screen 250% gives me alomst fullscreen. Pressing F11 makes the browser fullscreen too so it gets rid of all the nasty bits of web browser.

Will I be able to watch it later?

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2014, 06:34 PM by jagboss.)

would like to hear Frank's play by play

Anyone else having like poor audio? Its just super low even with my system on high.

Quote:Anyone else having like poor audio? Its just super low even with my system on high.

This is one of my major complaints regarding media here on Jaguars.com.  The audio is horrible, even during press conferences.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Anyone else having like poor audio? Its just super low even with my system on high.

Yeah it's low, you have to force windows to make it louder.  Probably not a great video player.

Just glad its not just me then lol, Again somethings better than nothing. Super excited to see our Jags do SOMETHING Big Grin

Quote:This is one of my major complaints regarding media here on Jaguars.com.  The audio is horrible, even during press conferences.
But we have the worlds biggest video boards.

No one is safe.

Ah I guess Toby is not going to play at all tonight. I was looking forward to see him in some action.